Author Topic: New Neighbours  (Read 5728 times)

Offline Landlady

• Fool Member
New Neighbours
« on: July 15, 2007, 07:54:46 AM »
Exciting developments at TLHOTP this morning as the new neighbours have apparently now finally moved in and the lady of the house apparently appears to favour topless sunbathing  whistle:

Mr. Barman now has a new position for his seat on our patio so to enable him best view  ::)

Although   ::) he has also just admitted that the very best view is afforded from the bathroom window in my upstairs office - not that he's tried all other views from all other windows previously to gain best sight  noooo:

He is thinking of installing a web camera on the roof - would this be a considered a boon to other pub goers?  eyes:

Offline Snoopy

• Administrator
  • Power Poster
  • In the Prime of Senility
Re: New Neighbours
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2007, 10:12:33 AM »
Don't stand in his way dear  whistle:
I used to have a handle on life but it broke.

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Needs to get out more...
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2007, 03:07:33 PM »
I would need the fisheye lens if she did!  happy001

scared2:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Landlady

• Fool Member
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2007, 03:13:34 PM »
Barman just taken our dog for his daily walk and unusually  ::) has today taken the route around by the new neighbours house (normally he and said dog head off the other way) dressed ONLY in clingly swimming trunks and tee shirt (stating Barman's mode of dress here obviously not the dog - dog was attired in normal simulated dog hair coat  ;D)

Now why oh why has the daily walk routine route changed   rubschin: rubschin: rubschin:

New new pair of boobs on the block and you guys go ga ga  lol: lol: lol:

Offline Landlady

• Fool Member
« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2007, 03:14:44 PM »

Wouldn't dream of it  whistle:
On his head perhaps  lol: lol: lol:

Offline Snoopy

• Administrator
  • Power Poster
« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2007, 03:15:32 PM »

scared2:

I notice that the Landlady has been on the 'phone placing an order. I'd take a holiday if I were you 'cos she ordered a gross of

Offline Landlady

• Fool Member
« Reply #6 on: July 15, 2007, 03:31:23 PM »

scared2:

I notice that the Landlady has been on the 'phone placing an order. I'd take a holiday if I were you 'cos she ordered a gross of

Is that like special lick off body paint ??????????????????????

Oh for goodness sake Snoopy don't start giving him even more ideas about what to take around there as a 'welcome to the village- let's get to know one another' present  lol: lol:

Offline Snoopy

• Administrator
  • Power Poster
« Reply #7 on: July 15, 2007, 03:33:58 PM »
I rather thought that since he had landed himself in it you planned to pour it over his head.

Tried that Body Chocolate Paint stuff once ~ too sweet for my taste.

Misunderstood

« Reply #8 on: July 15, 2007, 03:38:56 PM »
Exciting developments at TLHOTP this morning as the new neighbours have apparently now finally moved in and the lady of the house apparently appears to favour topless sunbathing  whistle:

Mr. Barman now has a new position for his seat on our patio so to enable him best view  ::)

Although   ::) he has also just admitted that the very best view is afforded from the bathroom window in my upstairs office - not that he's tried all other views from all other windows previously to gain best sight  noooo:

He is thinking of installing a web camera on the roof - would this be a considered a boon to other pub goers?  eyes:

We'll need pictures,   Difficult to judge else...    You may need to swap offices....

I s'pose the trip to the hospital will become something of a routine then?    rubschin:

Offline Landlady

• Fool Member
« Reply #9 on: July 15, 2007, 03:49:11 PM »
I rather thought that since he had landed himself in it you planned to pour it over his head.

Tried that Body Chocolate Paint stuff once ~ too sweet for my taste.

Absolutely no way - he's good  ::) The day Barman stops looking (and leering and then drooling etc etc) at alternative scenery is the day that I know he has got boring.

Admiring different shop displays is good ? for us all !!!  eyes: eyes: eyes:

Haven't tried the body paint myself but have tried toothpaste - ahhhhhh now you want to know more but I'm not telling  :lalalala :lalalala :lalalala

Offline Landlady

• Fool Member
« Reply #10 on: July 15, 2007, 03:55:52 PM »

We'll need pictures,   Difficult to judge else...    You may need to swap offices....

I s'pose the trip to the hospital will become something of a routine then?    rubschin:

No office swaps allowed  evil: evil:

Barman has to remain in his subterranean liar (remember doesn?t like the sunlight, or mirrors or garlic come to think of it  rubschin:) and me in my upstairs eyrie so that I can let down my hair for young princes to climb  razz:  eyes:

Offline Snoopy

• Administrator
  • Power Poster
« Reply #11 on: July 15, 2007, 03:57:16 PM »
I just knew you were a lady like my own dear wife. She has a similar view on such matters .... but we chaps have to perpetuate the hard done by myth don't we ~ or we wouldn't be allowed in the Boys Club.

BTW Yogurt is better than toothpaste in this context.

PS My first wife once tried Deep Heat! ........ DON'T!!!  shocked003
Talk about can you take away the pain but leave the swelling. sad32:

Offline Bar Wench

• Power Poster
« Reply #12 on: July 15, 2007, 04:08:08 PM »
I feel very young all of a sudden!  eeek:

Offline Snoopy

• Administrator
  • Power Poster
« Reply #13 on: July 15, 2007, 04:09:25 PM »
I feel very young all of a sudden!  eeek:

Hang onto that feeling kiddo ~ for as long as you can.

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Needs to get out more...
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #14 on: July 15, 2007, 04:37:36 PM »
Now that Growler has gone home I can tell you that the aforementioned new neighbour is Polish?  whistle:
Pro Skub  Thumbs: