Author Topic: SCREAMING sprogs.  (Read 4056 times)

Offline Nick

• Needs to get out more...
Re: SCREAMING sprogs.
« Reply #15 on: August 21, 2010, 12:25:11 PM »
You will miss me when I live near Donington Race track  sad32:
Warning: May contain Skub
Cat sitter extraordinaire
Semi-professional crocodile

Offline Snoopy

• Administrator
  • Power Poster
  • In the Prime of Senility
« Reply #16 on: August 21, 2010, 12:27:45 PM »
OOOOoooooooooo! He hadn't thought of that had he?

I've already booked your sofa for Test Matches at Trent Bridge  whistle:
I used to have a handle on life but it broke.

Offline Nick

« Reply #17 on: August 21, 2010, 12:28:33 PM »
I am your beshtest friend  cloud9:

Offline GROWLER

• Power Poster
« Reply #18 on: August 21, 2010, 12:29:58 PM »

No. You'll still be as close in here as you are now you bloody great cock. ::)

I presume you mention DP to try and make me feel all envious like ey? ::)

Well I've got Oulton just 13 miles away, and without wishing to upset anyone with some obvious 'willy waving', I have driven both competitively, and Oulton is the bestset. Far more technical.

Offline Snoopy

• Administrator
  • Power Poster
  • In the Prime of Senility
« Reply #19 on: August 21, 2010, 12:40:46 PM »
I beat my youngest earlier
I used to have a handle on life but it broke.

Offline Nick

« Reply #20 on: August 21, 2010, 12:44:10 PM »

No. You'll still be as close in here as you are now you bloody great cock. ::)

I presume you mention DP to try and make me feel all envious like ey? ::)

Well I've got Oulton just 13 miles away, and without wishing to upset anyone with some obvious 'willy waving', I have driven both competitively, and Oulton is the bestset. Far more technical.

So when you go to DP you don't wish to stay at my new place, experience my breadmaker and enjoy my cake (all free of charge, as a guest, like) OK, I know when I am not wanted.

Offline Just One More

• Power Poster
« Reply #21 on: August 21, 2010, 01:30:08 PM »
I beat my youngest earlier

I say chaps, all round to Snoopy's  cloud9:
LiFe - It's an "F" in lie

Offline Miss Creant Commander of the picklement and baking BAb(Hons)

• Power Poster
  • I have a keen sense of stupidity!
« Reply #22 on: August 21, 2010, 03:51:17 PM »
Meanwhile back on topic... I don't shop in Waitrose very often but had the need to yesterday, in fact had lunch there.  The place was full of middle class mummies, not yummy in the slightest but all wearing the same uniform, beige denim or chino trousers/jeans blue and beige loafers, a rain jacket, either navy or beige which ended just below the bum and had a hood.  A brown or beige handbag worn horizontally from the shoulder to hip.

The one in the queue in front of me had two children, a girl and a boy both nicely dressed, the girl older than the boy.  Harry, for that was his name was a complete and utter loud screaming shite.  He was pulling his mothers clothing, scratching her rolling around on the floor.  So much so that as I left the queue I accidentally stepped on his hand. redface:  His mother kept asking him please not to do that Harry, please behave Harry, oh don't do that Harry but for some strange reason Harry just continued in the same vein.

There were two other families in the place behaving in the same way.  I wont bore you with details and I am just about to depart on a road trip.

Needless to say I did not enjoy my lunch and was in a fury by the time I left the sodding place. evil: evil:
I have always thought that the worst thing about drowning was having to call 'help!' You must look such a fool. It's put me against drowning.
J Basil Boothroyd

Online Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #23 on: August 21, 2010, 03:55:32 PM »
Meanwhile back on topic... I don't shop in Waitrose very often but had the need to yesterday, in fact had lunch there.  The place was full of middle class mummies, not yummy in the slightest but all wearing the same uniform, beige denim or chino trousers/jeans blue and beige loafers, a rain jacket, either navy or beige which ended just below the bum and had a hood.  A brown or beige handbag worn horizontally from the shoulder to hip.

The one in the queue in front of me had two children, a girl and a boy both nicely dressed, the girl older than the boy.  Harry, for that was his name was a complete and utter loud screaming shite.  He was pulling his mothers clothing, scratching her rolling around on the floor.  So much so that as I left the queue I accidentally stepped on his hand. redface:  His mother kept asking him please not to do that Harry, please behave Harry, oh don't do that Harry but for some strange reason Harry just continued in the same vein.

There were two other families in the place behaving in the same way.  I wont bore you with details and I am just about to depart on a road trip.

Needless to say I did not enjoy my lunch and was in a fury by the time I left the sodding place. evil: evil:

Accidentally stepping on his hand was a nice move!  ;D
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline GROWLER

• Power Poster
« Reply #24 on: August 21, 2010, 04:04:29 PM »

Errrrr, yea. Righ'on sister! ;)

Offline Pastis

• Power Poster
  • a continuing precarious position
« Reply #25 on: August 21, 2010, 04:07:35 PM »
My Mum, Gawd bless her, used to have a nice line when I used to take her shopping in her declining years. If she saw a child misbehaving she used to go up to them and whisper in their ear. The child then usually looked rather shocked and quietened down, looking at me intently.

I asked her what she had said.

"I told it it's a damn good job my son's off duty or you'd be in real trouble!" 

lol: lol:
Like the Buddhist said to the hot dog vendor...
"Make me one with everything"

Online Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #26 on: August 21, 2010, 04:08:14 PM »
Hopefully she was wearing a pair like these!  eveilgrin:

Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Nick

« Reply #27 on: August 21, 2010, 04:31:42 PM »
My Mum, Gawd bless her, used to have a nice line when I used to take her shopping in her declining years. If she saw a child misbehaving she used to go up to them and whisper in their ear. The child then usually looked rather shocked and quietened down, looking at me intently.

Noted for future use  eveilgrin:

Offline Pastis

• Power Poster
  • a continuing precarious position
« Reply #28 on: August 21, 2010, 06:27:09 PM »

Noted for future use  eveilgrin:

The first afternoon it happened I recall trying to figure out with her how many laws she'd actually broken by saying that  ;D
I mean she wasn't actually impersonating a Police officer or a member of the SAS but, vicariously, the intention was there  eveilgrin:
Like the Buddhist said to the hot dog vendor...
"Make me one with everything"

Offline GROWLER

• Power Poster
« Reply #29 on: August 21, 2010, 06:58:58 PM »
A quick swift twatting around and about the ears dept would have sufficed, to save any complications or misunderstandings like.  whistle: