Disgusterous

Author Topic: SCREAMING sprogs.  (Read 4032 times)

Offline Pastis

• Power Poster
  • a continuing precarious position
Re: SCREAMING sprogs.
« Reply #30 on: August 21, 2010, 07:19:15 PM »
She was 82 FFS  lol:
Like the Buddhist said to the hot dog vendor...
"Make me one with everything"

Offline Roy Cropper

• Wet behind the ears
« Reply #31 on: August 21, 2010, 07:27:47 PM »
 Hi all
 Recognize a few here  whistle:

Anyway a few weeks ago I was really in the shite by upending a little sod in the local Morrisons who was running amok with a trolley just like mummy's ::). He caught me in the heel so down he went . WW3 ensued . Security guard arrived (why do their uniform always look too big? ). Had to give name and address to mummy or plod would be called .Explained that I have a problem with my leg but mum was having none of it. Other so called witnesses (all young mums) said I did it deliberately . Brown trouser time for me ! scared2:
During the next day or two it sunk in that I had no friends in this even mrs cropper was pissed off with me . Assault on a kiddie is a pretty serious offense..... Apparently .  lol: Not heard anything yet and it was over a month ago so fingers crossed . Would I do it again ? Probably not . eyes:

Offline GROWLER

• Power Poster
« Reply #32 on: August 21, 2010, 07:36:36 PM »
Hi all

Anyway a few weeks ago I was really in the shite by upending a little sod in the local Morrisons who was running amok with a trolley just like mummy's ::). He caught me in the heel so down he went . WW3 ensued . Security guard arrived (why do their uniform always look too big? ). Had to give name and address to mummy or plod would be called .Explained that I have a problem with my leg but mum was having none of it. Other so called witnesses (all young mums) said I did it deliberately . Brown trouser time for me ! scared2:
During the next day or two it sunk in that I had no friends in this even mrs cropper was pissed off with me . Assault on a kiddie is a pretty serious offense..... Apparently .  lol: Not heard anything yet and it was over a month ago so fingers crossed . Would I do it again ? Probably not . eyes:

Sounds to me, with a tale like that, that you could indeed be a bit of a twat tbqh.
You are already on me social ladder as a consequence. happy088

Offline Roy Cropper

• Wet behind the ears
« Reply #33 on: August 21, 2010, 07:54:50 PM »
 Growler my boy the immediate euphoria quickly turns to fear when you realize that you have committed a quite serious offence. In an ideal world unruly kids should be able to receive a slap but it isn't in this shite world thats why the yoof of today are such b'stards.

Offline Uncle Mort

• Power Poster
« Reply #34 on: August 21, 2010, 07:59:32 PM »
Hi Roy ~ your best bet would have been to deny everything. The kid needed a clip around the ear, literally or metaphorically, but as they don't get it these days it's no wonder they fail to learn the rules. As you say assault on a kid is serious but if the parent(s) don't the rest of us suffer.

Offline GROWLER

• Power Poster
« Reply #35 on: August 21, 2010, 08:08:53 PM »
Growler my boy the immediate euphoria quickly turns to fear when you realize that you have committed a quite serious offence. In an ideal world unruly kids should be able to receive a slap but it isn't in this shite world thats why the yoof of today are such b'stards.

Indeedeedo, and I'm not actually condoning such behaviour, as tastefully tempting and desirable as it may appear to be on the face of it. ::)
Porridge is indeed shite. sick2:

I 'accidentaly'  whistle: tripped up an overly excited  noisy sprog that was running amok in the pub a few weeks ago, after he ran into me.

20:00 hrs, and the little runt should have been in his pit anyway. evil:

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Needs to get out more...
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #36 on: August 21, 2010, 08:10:06 PM »
Welcome aboard Roy!

Half of Mild was it...?  whistle:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Miss Creant Commander of the picklement and baking BAb(Hons)

• Power Poster
  • I have a keen sense of stupidity!
« Reply #37 on: August 21, 2010, 08:13:31 PM »
Hi all

Oooo goss  and tittle tattle do tell Roy.  Welcome and join the fun. It's wine O clock here soooo eastdrink048
I have always thought that the worst thing about drowning was having to call 'help!' You must look such a fool. It's put me against drowning.
J Basil Boothroyd

Offline GROWLER

• Power Poster
« Reply #38 on: August 21, 2010, 08:17:19 PM »
Hi all

Oooo goss  and tittle tattle do tell Roy.  Welcome and join the fun. It's wine O clock here soooo eastdrink048

Ey up. Pikeyess 2 has returned. ;)

• Power Poster
« Reply #39 on: August 21, 2010, 08:21:22 PM »
Oh yes, road trip over.  Two glasses down, tired and bed is calling quietly, when it starts shouting go to it, as it were. confused:
I have always thought that the worst thing about drowning was having to call 'help!' You must look such a fool. It's put me against drowning.
J Basil Boothroyd

Offline GROWLER

• Power Poster
« Reply #40 on: August 21, 2010, 08:23:11 PM »
Oh yes, road trip over.  Two glasses down, tired and bed is calling quietly, when it starts shouting go to it, as it were. confused:

Is that it now then chicky?

Offline Pirate

• Senior Moment
« Reply #41 on: August 21, 2010, 08:37:23 PM »
Welcome aboard Roy!

Hang on...has he been vetted...Is he suitable...he may be a COP  scared2:

• Power Poster
« Reply #42 on: August 21, 2010, 08:54:12 PM »

Noo not yet.
J Basil Boothroyd

Offline GROWLER

• Power Poster
« Reply #43 on: August 21, 2010, 09:25:26 PM »
Welcome aboard Roy!

Hang on...has he been vetted...Is he suitable...he may be a COP  scared2:

Heaven forbid. ::)

Offline GROWLER

• Power Poster
« Reply #44 on: August 21, 2010, 09:26:56 PM »

Noo not yet.

Strewth. How many more trips me little chucky chick? happy100