Disgusterous

Author Topic: This may be of interest...  (Read 377 times)

Offline Just One More

• Power Poster
This may be of interest...
« on: August 26, 2010, 05:46:38 PM »
... to some of you

Always one looking out for a bargain, so when I was looking for new glasses a few weeks back I got a voucher to knock a few more quid off from www.groupon.co.uk . Since then I get daily offers for various venues. This could be for something as obscure as canoeing, sailing, boot camp, hair and beauty offers, night-clubs, and of particular interest to me, restaurants/pubs

Anyway, some of these offers have opened my eyes up to what some of the fairer sex and I imagine a few blokes get up to:

A choice of beauty sessions including exfoliating aromatherapy salt glow and ritual almond express manicure at Kuno Tierra - Save 84%

Ultra bright stain removing sparkle and polish with airflow at the boutique Kensington Dental Spa - Save 65%

Salt cave therapy - a high dispersion saline aerosol microclimate treatment. It’s a patented method where dry salt aerosol plays an important role in the relief of health problems, and is used for patients with chronic obstructive pulmonary diseases, and other respiratory problems such as asthma.
Patients sit in an artificial salt cave, breathe in the dry agent, which is immediately transported to the smallest bronchia and to other parts of the respiratory tract.

Younger looking skin on your face or body with a Green Peel, the natural celebrity beauty treatment, plus complementary aftercare products at Harley Street Clinic - Save 68%

Hydrotherapy with full diagnostic physiology at Clarity Colonic - Save 61%

Six innovative Acoustic Wave Therapy (AWT) (I thought it was Antony Worrall Thompson) cellulite reduction treatments at cutting edge aesthetics spa, London Premier Laser Clinic - Save 70%

A Brazilian straightening treatment that will keep your hair sleek and smooth for three months using keratin enriched serum PLUS a £10 voucher to redeem on your next visit at Enzo  - Save 72%

A 1 hour Aveda Elemental facial with an eyebrow tint and shape at Redchat in Richmond
LiFe - It's an "F" in lie