Author Topic: Girls Stuff dva  (Read 3414 times)

Offline Olga

• Wet behind the ears
  • Poka, Poka
Girls Stuff dva
« on: July 15, 2007, 06:00:08 PM »
Hi hi to all. Been so busy here with no time to tell news  cry:. Perhap I need one of these bloggy things. lol:

Oh, by the ways, I hope you have password for viewing Girly Stuff, no?

Anyways, I think to post a Girl's Stuff dva, that's 2 in Russian pumpkin if you didn't know it. I must say hello to the Landlady, you seem just type dahlink, and I love. Muachhh! lol:

I thought to say that tongiht I make special meal for my friend as memory of our trip back to Russia - so it's Chicken Kiev, Olga style. I know this is classic and you all know the routiney, but just make sure you have two plumpy breasts to begin, OK?

Luckily I have syringes left over from old times so after blending garlic, pepper, juices, cheeses, mushrooms, any drugs in kitchen that won't affect man's libido, ;)  I just load up the syringe and squeeze under skin of breasts. Oven for 40 mins and voila.... perfetto as my cousin say in Milano. You try, you will enjoy I'm sure. I usually serve with vegetables al dente if man is still awake after the wodka shots and the wine, hihi lol:

I just want to add note about this Yardy Ale that Barman keeps in backroom. I thought it was big horn or something... you drink this in pub? confused:

Poka poka, and ciao!

Offline Snoopy

• Administrator
  • Power Poster
  • In the Prime of Senility
Re: Girls Stuff dva
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2007, 06:12:01 PM »
Hi hi to all. Been so busy here with no time to tell news  cry:. Perhap I need one of these bloggy things. lol:

Anyways, I think to post a Girl's Stuff dva, that's 2 in Russian pumpkin if you didn't know it. I must say hello to the Landlady, you seem just type dahlink, and I love. Muachhh! lol:

I thought to say that tongiht I make special meal for my friend as memory of our trip back to Russia - so it's Chicken Kiev, Olga style. I know this is classic and you all know the routiney, but just make sure you have two plumpy breasts to begin, OK?

Luckily I have syringes left over from old times so after blending garlic, pepper, juices, cheeses, mushrooms, any drugs in kitchen that won't affect man's libido, ;)  I just load up the syringe and squeeze under skin of breasts. Oven for 40 mins and voila.... perfetto as my cousin say in Milano. You try, you will enjoy I'm sure. I usually serve with vegetables al dente if man is still awake after the wodka shots and the wine, hihi lol:

I just want to add note about this Yardy Ale that Barman keeps in backroom. I thought it was big horn or something... you drink this in pub? confused:

Poka poka, and ciao!

There's just no answer to that

I used to have a handle on life but it broke.

Offline Marley's Ghost (Imbiber of Spirits)

• Fool Member
  • What a dead end job . .
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2007, 06:16:27 PM »

Poka poka, and ciao!

Someone had to say this Snoops:

There is an answer, it is this:

Quote from: Snoopy

On the basis that Snoopy answered the OP with that comment!

Sorry - hat, coat, door
"Political Correctness is a doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end." 

Well, someone had to say it!

Offline Nick

• Needs to get out more...
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2007, 07:13:31 PM »
I may have to have a word with my mate Desmond. point:
Warning: May contain Skub
Cat sitter extraordinaire
Semi-professional crocodile

Offline Landlady

• Fool Member
« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2007, 03:59:43 PM »

Poka poka, and ciao!

Dear Olga - thank you poppet (loving English term for cute friend) for your lovely words and, of course, I love you too very very muchly  razz: Your mature womans view on the world and, no less, your magnificent softly breasts, so proudly displayed in your avatar, are icons to all us fellow  ::) women  ;D ;D ;D

Next time Barman get's out yardy ale I'll give you a call - however after the last accident BarWench rightly confiscated it from him until the wounds had healed  redface: redface: redface:

Take care and continue with your very interesting cookery tips  eyes:

Offline Snoopy

• Administrator
  • Power Poster
  • In the Prime of Senility
« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2007, 06:20:54 PM »
Oh Good Grief  ::)
I used to have a handle on life but it broke.

Offline Bar Wench

• Power Poster
« Reply #6 on: July 16, 2007, 06:26:00 PM »

Next time Barman get's out yardy ale I'll give you a call - however after the last accident BarWench rightly confiscated it from him until the wounds had healed  redface: redface: redface:

And he said that you'd tell me to give it back!!  point:

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #7 on: July 16, 2007, 06:36:30 PM »

cussing:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Grumpmeister

• Power Poster
  • Prankmeister General
« Reply #8 on: July 16, 2007, 06:58:24 PM »

She cant give it back, its hidden somewhere in Wenchy's tat mountain Barman. You could try searching for it but I wouldnt risk it without a team of sherpas and a village of welsh miners  point:
The universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements. Energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest.

Offline Olga

• Wet behind the ears
  • Poka, Poka
« Reply #9 on: July 16, 2007, 08:59:57 PM »
Oh, by the ways, I've lost an ear ring. I sure it is in Yardy Ale cos one of the boys ( redface:) was telling me you could hear the seas if you put it up to ear, like sea shell  ;D

Think I might have knocked off a few glasses from top shelf in doing this, sorry - -  redface:  It's little Turk's Head style gold ear ring if you find him.

Poka! cloud9:

Offline Nick

« Reply #10 on: July 16, 2007, 09:03:30 PM »
I think this calls for Dorothy!

DOROTHY
Warning: May contain Skub
Cat sitter extraordinaire
Semi-professional crocodile

Offline Olga

• Wet behind the ears
  • Poka, Poka
« Reply #11 on: July 16, 2007, 09:15:14 PM »
I think this calls for Dorothy

Now now Nikita... what did we say about own threadies?

AGONER CORNY!

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #12 on: July 17, 2007, 02:46:49 AM »
 doh:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Pastis

• Power Poster
  • a continuing precarious position
« Reply #13 on: July 17, 2007, 03:44:32 PM »
I note diplomatic relations between Russia and Britain remained strained...

Cue DS...

A propos of the Yardy Ale; is there some Jamaican connection in the back room or something, Barman?
An illicit stash of Red Stripe perhaps?  ;)
Like the Buddhist said to the hot dog vendor...
"Make me one with everything"

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #14 on: July 17, 2007, 03:50:11 PM »
I note diplomatic relations between Russia and Britain remained strained...

Cue DS...

A propos of the Yardy Ale; is there some Jamaican connection in the back room or something, Barman?
An illicit stash of Red Stripe perhaps?  ;)
noooo:
Pro Skub  Thumbs: