Author Topic: Embarrassing moments  (Read 655 times)

Offline Nick

• Needs to get out more...
Embarrassing moments
« on: October 12, 2010, 02:49:58 PM »
Had any good ones? My sister reports that she won some sort of award the other day for services to drama! Was on local telly. Went up to get the award and tripped over in front of 2000 people, fell flat on her face and broke her nose  noooo:
Warning: May contain Skub
Cat sitter extraordinaire
Semi-professional crocodile

Offline Snoopy

• Administrator
  • Power Poster
  • In the Prime of Senility
Re: Embarrassing moments
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2010, 03:02:18 PM »

Having ranted about never needing a Sat Nav I got lost within 30 miles of home when I arranged to meet Nick at a pub of his choosing.
My how he laughed at my excuse that there are two pubs of the same name. redface:
I used to have a handle on life but it broke.

Offline Nick

« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2010, 03:06:02 PM »
I once flooded someone's dinner party whilst naked.
Warning: May contain Skub
Cat sitter extraordinaire
Semi-professional crocodile

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2010, 03:34:40 PM »
I once flooded someone's dinner party whilst naked.

Popcorn:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline GROWLER

• Power Poster
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2010, 08:08:01 PM »
Was actually more funny than embarrasing....to me that is.

Had to go to this workshop/prep unit for V.W this morning.
Entrance appeared to be blocked by an HGV.
Got out and asked this wumman who was supervising the unloading how long they were going to be, as I had werk to do, and any chance of getting past like?

She said, nah, not enough room to squeeze through, so I moved the van back and parked up.

Went for a little wander around the front of the HGV towards the unit, and quickly realised there was enough space to get through. evil:

Walking back to my van, this bloke was walking towards the HGV as I was muttering to the HGV driver about bloody wimmin, and how they can't judge distances, being useless regarding driving  and stuff in general, as we do like, and how, even though she said there wasn't enough room for me, I could actually get a bloody Chieftan tank through the gap.

This other geezer then launched into me, with a tirade of abuse, accusing me of being 'personal', and chauvanistic lah de dah dee diddly dum, bloody tosser. 

After he'd finished ranting at me, I calmly asked him to calm down and  keep his wig on.

He went crimson with rage, and I suddenly realised all he had on his'ed, was 2 tufts of hair sticking out from the side of his exceedingly shiny chromium domion.  happy001

With discrection actually being the better part of valour, I decided a hasty retreat back to me van was ther best option on this occassion. whistle:

Offline Baldy

• Power Poster
« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2010, 01:10:13 PM »

After he'd finished ranting at me, I calmly asked him to calm down and  keep his wig on.

He went crimson with rage, and I suddenly realised all he had on his'ed, was 2 tufts of hair sticking out from the side of his exceedingly shiny chromium domion.  happy001

With discrection actually being the better part of valour, I decided a hasty retreat back to me van was ther best option on this occassion. whistle:

That is a bit unfair towards us follicaly challenged chaps!  noooo: