Disgusterous

Author Topic: where did Kim's thread go ?  (Read 11076 times)

Offline GROWLER

• Power Poster
Re: where did Kim's thread go ?
« Reply #60 on: July 23, 2007, 08:53:38 AM »
in the case of Kim and I is usually conducted by email, not private emssaging,

Do let us all know if you receive a reply from said email address and from the above named person, with regard to this topic that you seek information on.
Thanks so much in greatest of anticipation DP happy088

This attempt to procure my personal details raises both suspicions and hackles GROWLER  evil:

That's rich coming from someone that had the apparent need to know where I meet/met my friends!  happy001

Risen suspicions and hackles ey? scared2:

Fear not my good friend.I was merely wondering if he was going to receive an email from kim thats all.
Couldn't give a toss about it's contents tbh. ::)
 In reality, I couldn't give a 'gaggle of large colourful flying Firds' who you are tbh, and the same SHOULD really apply the other way 'round too, even though you do appear to have this apparent facination and desire to.
 I quote from a recent pm of yours, for which I thank you for sending and will keep and treasure in my inbox file...."I simply get my kicks mocking the afflicted" 
Well there you are then. Just shows what sort of pleasant person you really are then ey Kim, my mate? cloud9:
Shame really all this, as I don't remember you being like this elsewhere.

Quite a reasoned if very argumentive person,with a pretty damned good knowledge and use of the english language IIRC, rather than the new biligerant (sp, so sorry, but I am afflicted apparently) and more unreasonable Kim that you seem to have turned into sadly. cry:

xxxxxx xxxxxx xxxxxx

« Last Edit: July 23, 2007, 01:06:56 PM by GROWLER »

Offline D P Dance

• Welcomed Stranger
« Reply #61 on: July 23, 2007, 10:11:19 AM »
...."I simply get my kicks mocking the afflicted" 

Me too, I am just orf to Oxford to have a good gloat at all the poor smelly people whose houses have been flooded.
A member of the Berkshire Hunt

Misunderstood

« Reply #62 on: July 23, 2007, 12:06:05 PM »
in the case of Kim and I is usually conducted by email, not private emssaging,

Do let us all know if you receive a reply from said email address and from the above named person, with regard to this topic that you seek information on.
Thanks so much in greatest of anticipation DP happy088

Whether or not I am still using any of the email adresses which Her Majestey's Customs & Excise went through with a fine tooth comb is a private matter between Mr Dance and I  evil:

This attempt to procure my personal details raises both suspicions and hackles GROWLER  evil:

Funny that!  You introduce your presence here with an alleged PM from another place,  If we thought even for a moment, that there was a word of truth in the allegation that means you are guilty of hypocritical double standards which I don't really think is Kim's style. 

Your attempt to bluster about privacy and  personal details whilst happily divulging them does not ring true,  Kim, I am sure, can spell 'Majesty's'  and I suppose is close enough to the subject to know that 'Her Majesty's Customs & Excise' no longer exists.   

I believe you are not Kim. I believe you are a charlatan.

And I further believe that your posts are meant to incite mischief.

Does that raise your hackles?   

Contact me, if you dare, to confirm your identity, I know Kim has my e-mail address, if you are really Kim, then I will take it all back...  But if not, I will be after your hide...

Misunderstood

« Reply #63 on: July 23, 2007, 12:24:31 PM »
Whilst I am in this unpleasant mood...

I might as well add that D P Dance's need to register here in order to advise us of an intention to privately communicate with someone that has allegedly been a personal friend for seven years also noteworthy.

Especially as the conversation seemed to be particularly uh... delicate.

Mr Dance is also cordially invited to communicate with me to discuss the issue that we last discussed in another place.

Or not if my suspicions are correct...

Spalpeen

« Reply #64 on: July 23, 2007, 12:46:41 PM »
It's all just love! sex023

Offline GROWLER

• Power Poster
« Reply #65 on: July 23, 2007, 12:49:01 PM »
It's all just love! sex023

YO! and now this! WOW! eeek:

You up for the top and most interesting poster of the year competition?

Welcome anyway, and do tell us a bit more about yourself if you'd be so kind.

« Last Edit: July 23, 2007, 12:50:57 PM by GROWLER »

Offline Landlady

• Fool Member
« Reply #66 on: July 23, 2007, 01:16:45 PM »
...."I simply get my kicks mocking the afflicted" 

Me too, I am just orf to Oxford to have a good gloat at all the poor smelly people whose houses have been flooded.

Dear DP Dance - From your recent and most certainly this last post you cast yourself in the guise of an attention seeking twit without any empathy for your fellow human being and I therefore truly pity you.  Taking the piss out of people trying to cope with disasters beyond their control is (in my humble opinion) small minded and pathetic and your attitude makes me quite  Angry9: Let's hope you manage to grow up quickly and are able at some point soon able to post a constructive contribution to this board  Banghead

Spalpeen

« Reply #67 on: July 23, 2007, 01:19:15 PM »
Man, I'm gettin some baaad vibes!  sex023

Offline Snoopy

• Administrator
  • Power Poster
  • In the Prime of Senility
« Reply #68 on: July 23, 2007, 01:20:46 PM »

Then try contributing something sensible.
I used to have a handle on life but it broke.

Offline GROWLER

• Power Poster
« Reply #69 on: July 23, 2007, 01:24:09 PM »

Is this sex023 the only emoticon you've got to copy and paste out of your file?
Get some good vibes in here then, by starting to post something really worthwhile responding to ey? happy088

Offline Landlady

• Fool Member
« Reply #70 on: July 23, 2007, 01:30:30 PM »

Get some good vibes in here then, by starting to post something really worthwhile responding to ey? happy088

Nobody is meaning to sending you bad vibes but to be honest you haven't really even attempted to join in on a sensible and intelligent adult level at present have you  noooo: noooo:

Why not take the reasonable next first step to merge in with the crowd by:

a) Telling us something about yourself
b) Starting a new topical thread that interests you
b) Buying a round, in which case mines a large V&T, thank you  razz:

Spalpeen

« Reply #71 on: July 23, 2007, 01:36:13 PM »
Quote from: GROWLER link=topic=881. msg14717#msg14717 date=1185197049
Quote from: Spalpeen link=topic=881. msg14714#msg14714 date=1185196755

Ar ey, calm down!  sex023

Offline D P Dance

• Welcomed Stranger
« Reply #72 on: July 23, 2007, 01:41:15 PM »

Dear DP Dance - From your recent and most certainly this last post you cast yourself in the guise of an attention seeking twit without any empathy for your fellow human being and I therefore truly pity you.  Taking the piss out of people trying to cope with disasters beyond their control is (in my humble opinion) small minded and pathetic and your attitude makes me quite  Angry9: Let's hope you manage to grow up quickly and are able at some point soon able to post a constructive contribution to this board  Banghead

I just bait the hook ma'am!
A member of the Berkshire Hunt

Offline GROWLER

• Power Poster
« Reply #73 on: July 23, 2007, 01:44:23 PM »
Quote from: GROWLER link=topic=881. msg14717#msg14717 date=1185197049
Quote from: Spalpeen link=topic=881. msg14714#msg14714 date=1185196755

Ar ey, calm down!  sex023

Another warm welcome to another member from 'somewhere else' I suspect. cloud9:
Have you actually got ANYTHING to say remotely interesting, or is this just another (going to fail, I'm sorry) attempt to wind me up with the 'scouse inuendo speak'?

Should be a 'mate' added onto the end of your line too by the way.  ;)

Offline GROWLER

• Power Poster
« Reply #74 on: July 23, 2007, 01:47:24 PM »

I just bait the hook ma'am!

Ahhhhhh, A GOAFER then?
Who's is the hook? eeek:...he says with baited breath! happy001