Author Topic: Bad Form. What?  (Read 3971 times)

Offline Grumpmeister

• Power Poster
  • Prankmeister General
Re: Bad Form. What?
« Reply #30 on: July 23, 2007, 04:16:26 PM »
Judging from the amount of effort he spent defending his position and a total lack of an apology I'd say he was little more than a despicable liar.
The universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements. Energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest.

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Needs to get out more...
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #31 on: July 24, 2007, 06:41:40 AM »
Judging from the amount of effort he spent defending his position and a total lack of an apology I'd say he was little more than a despicable liar.
Agreed, he was a despicable liar and a fraud ? a man with no conscience or feelings for his ?victims??  cussing:

I wonder how many more there are getting away with it every day?  noooo:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Grumpmeister

• Power Poster
  • Prankmeister General
« Reply #32 on: July 24, 2007, 11:02:44 AM »
If there was any real justice he would serve the sentences of his victims consecutively whilst being sued for everything he has by them.
The universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements. Energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest.

Offline Snoopy

• Administrator
  • Power Poster
  • In the Prime of Senility
« Reply #33 on: July 24, 2007, 11:08:43 AM »
Question is: What makes an "expert witness"
Answer Some sort of qualifications in almost any subject, a couple of published papers and then sign yourself up with a "register" such as http://www.jspubs.com/
Oh and the money you can claim for your "expert" opinion is considerable.
I used to have a handle on life but it broke.

Misunderstood

« Reply #34 on: July 24, 2007, 12:43:52 PM »
Answer Some sort of qualifications in almost any subject, a couple of published papers and then sign yourself up with a "register" such as http://www.jspubs.com/

Whoopee!  I thought I'm up for that......  cloud9:

shocked003  Then I discovered that what they really wanted was ?166 of mine!   noooo:

Ho Hum...   sleep017

Offline Snoopy

• Administrator
  • Power Poster
  • In the Prime of Senility
« Reply #35 on: July 24, 2007, 04:18:37 PM »

Whoopee!  I thought I'm up for that......  cloud9:

shocked003  Then I discovered that what they really wanted was £166 of mine!   noooo:

Ho Hum...   sleep017

Yup and you don't even have to be expert at anything ~ other than bulls hit of course.

Quickest way to make money BTW is to fail at your chosen profession/career and use the knowledge gained to start a "Register" or "Governing Body" or similar and charge everyone else who beat you in business to join it. Think ABTA etc and you've about got it. Full details on this wonderful business opportunity + details of copyrights, franchises etc can be obtained from Snoopy Inc c/o my email address published at the side of this post.

And I am not even in Nigeria
I used to have a handle on life but it broke.