Disgusterous

Author Topic: Blue Monday  (Read 1408 times)

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Needs to get out more...
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
Re: Blue Monday
« Reply #30 on: January 25, 2011, 10:28:08 AM »
Left home this morning, got about half a mile when mobile rang - spare keys found, so back home for me.

happ096

Result!
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline tel

• Senior Moment
« Reply #31 on: January 25, 2011, 10:39:28 AM »
Now trying to convince my elderly neighbour that she owes me for the 3 TV mags I have bought for her and not the other way round. Same for the apples and yoghurt.

She's really losing it.

RTFM

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #32 on: January 25, 2011, 10:42:08 AM »
Now trying to convince my elderly neighbour that she owes me for the 3 TV mags I have bought for her and not the other way round. Same for the apples and yoghurt.

She's really losing it.

You need to show her who is boss tel!   eveilgrin:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Miss Demeanour

• Power Poster
« Reply #33 on: January 25, 2011, 10:47:04 AM »
Just like you do with LL  happy001 happy001 happy001
Skubber

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #34 on: January 25, 2011, 10:47:46 AM »
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Darwins Selection

• Power Poster
  • I mostly despair
« Reply #35 on: January 25, 2011, 10:56:29 AM »

She's really losing it.

Does she have a computer?

She would fit in well here.
I mostly despair

Offline Snoopy

• Administrator
  • Power Poster
  • In the Prime of Senility
« Reply #36 on: January 25, 2011, 11:00:35 AM »

She's really losing it.

Does she have a computer?

She would fit in well here.

Many a true word is spoken in jest  confused:
I used to have a handle on life but it broke.

Offline tel

• Senior Moment
« Reply #37 on: January 25, 2011, 11:06:21 AM »
I sometimes get 5 or 6 calls a day to see if I'm going to Sainsburys and her list of things to buy gets repeated over and over again.
Then when I take the stuff around to her, she has the TV on so loud she can't hear the doorbell.
So I end up standing at her front door calling her from my mobile, to answer the door.

Good job I have some patience - Mrs Tel and other neighbours don't really want to deal with her anymore and she is getting so awkward and morbid.

RTFM

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #38 on: January 25, 2011, 11:10:11 AM »
I sometimes get 5 or 6 calls a day to see if I'm going to Sainsburys and her list of things to buy gets repeated over and over again.
Then when I take the stuff around to her, she has the TV on so loud she can't hear the doorbell.
So I end up standing at her front door calling her from my mobile, to answer the door.

Good job I have some patience - Mrs Tel and other neighbours don't really want to deal with her anymore and she is getting so awkward and morbid.

Are you mentioned in the will...?  whistle:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Darwins Selection

• Power Poster
  • I mostly despair
« Reply #39 on: January 25, 2011, 11:18:07 AM »

Probably:
"I instruct the executors to pursue Mr. Tel next door about payment for 300 copies of TV Times"
and
" To that nice Mrs Tel next door, and all the neighbours who didn't keep coming round to annoy me, £10,000 for a really good party"

whistle:
I mostly despair

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #40 on: January 25, 2011, 11:36:40 AM »

Probably:
"I instruct the executors to pursue Mr. Tel next door about payment for 300 copies of TV Times"
and
" To that nice Mrs Tel next door, and all the neighbours who didn't keep coming round to annoy me, £10,000 for a really good party"

whistle:

lol: lol: lol:
Pro Skub  Thumbs: