Disgusterous

Author Topic: The All New Good Morning Everybody Thread  (Read 1490684 times)

Offline apc2010

• Power Poster
Re: The All New Good Morning Everybody Thread
« Reply #15900 on: February 23, 2013, 12:52:31 PM »

Offline Darwins Selection

• Power Poster
  • I mostly despair
« Reply #15901 on: February 23, 2013, 12:54:05 PM »
Good Morning All ~ Frantic cleaning going on around me ..... estate agents are sending people to view at noon.

I have been told to take the dog for a ride in the car ....... not entirely sure who Woodstock wants out of the way .... me or the pooch.  rubschin:

lol: lol: lol:

Good luck with that!  Thumbs:

Curiosity got the better of me so I asked .... she says that it is to make the driveway look bigger without two cars parked on it ..... I suggested clearing all the shite out of the garage and thus enabling the parking of cars in it but apparently that is not what people want to see ~ a garage used for its proper purpose.
She then added that some people could be put off buying the house because we have a dog so getting him out of the way is a good idea ....... then she mumbled something about miserable old b@st@rds grumbling in the background are no asset either.  evil:

You've lost that one.  noooo:

Time for a nice outing with the dog. . .
I mostly despair

Offline The Moan Ranger

• Administrator
  • Power Poster
  • No surrender
« Reply #15902 on: February 23, 2013, 12:59:57 PM »
13amp fuse fitted and first boil complete  :thumbsup:

Now for breakfast - 6 Porky Whites, 4 fried eggs and 4 toast. Perfick  cloud9:

Drool:

I found a pack of thick cut Oak smoked British rashers - had them too  redface:

Offline Uncle Mort

• Power Poster
« Reply #15903 on: February 23, 2013, 02:21:34 PM »

Drool:

Sell by date 04/08/12  rubschin:

Offline The Moan Ranger

• Administrator
  • Power Poster
  • No surrender
« Reply #15904 on: February 23, 2013, 02:24:31 PM »

Drool:

Didn't check, but they smelled fine and tasted abso-bloody-lutely gorgeous  cloud9:

Offline apc2010

• Power Poster
« Reply #15905 on: February 23, 2013, 02:26:40 PM »

Drool:

Didn't check, but they smelled fine and tasted abso-bloody-lutely gorgeous  cloud9:

Proper bloke........ :thumbsup:

Offline The Moan Ranger

• Administrator
  • Power Poster
  • No surrender
« Reply #15906 on: February 23, 2013, 02:44:51 PM »
And before I go to the pub to watch England vs France, I have 4 Venison burgers which I shall grill - the BBE date is 19/02/2013, but the packet hasn't "blown" yet so they'll be fine too  :thumbsup:

Offline apc2010

• Power Poster
« Reply #15907 on: February 23, 2013, 02:53:58 PM »
And before I go to the pub to watch England vs France, I have 4 Venison burgers which I shall grill - the BBE date is 19/02/2013, but the packet hasn't "blown" yet so they'll be fine too  :thumbsup:

You have to........they were dear.......... redface:

Offline The Moan Ranger

• Administrator
  • Power Poster
  • No surrender
« Reply #15908 on: February 23, 2013, 02:57:22 PM »

noooo: You disappoint me.

I would have expected that spasticant BM to say that...

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Needs to get out more...
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #15909 on: February 23, 2013, 03:04:46 PM »

noooo: You disappoint me.

I would have expected that spasticant BM to say that...

evil:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Nick

« Reply #15910 on: February 23, 2013, 03:57:35 PM »
Good Morning All ~ Frantic cleaning going on around me ..... estate agents are sending people to view at noon.

I have been told to take the dog for a ride in the car ....... not entirely sure who Woodstock wants out of the way .... me or the pooch.  rubschin:

Curiosity got the better of me so I asked .... she says that it is to make the driveway look bigger without two cars parked on it ..... I suggested clearing all the shite out of the garage and thus enabling the parking of cars in it but apparently that is not what people want to see ~ a garage used for its proper purpose.
She then added that some people could be put off buying the house because we have a dog so getting him out of the way is a good idea ....... then she mumbled something about miserable old b@st@rds grumbling in the background are no asset either.  evil:

Yay, Snoopy moves to be nearer to me  cloud9:

Wimmin are mad  noooo:

When we sold in London Mrs Nick made me move my books out to make the house look bigger . Why, there were only 3000 of them  rubschin: rubschin:
Warning: May contain Skub
Cat sitter extraordinaire
Semi-professional crocodile

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #15911 on: February 23, 2013, 04:03:42 PM »

Wimmin are mad  noooo:

When we sold in London Mrs Nick made me move my books out to make the house look bigger . Why, there were only 3000 of them  rubschin: rubschin:

House or library?  lol:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline The Moan Ranger

• Administrator
  • Power Poster
  • No surrender
« Reply #15912 on: February 23, 2013, 04:08:49 PM »

Wimmin are mad  noooo:

Must've cost you a fortune....

...in Crayons  point:

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #15913 on: February 23, 2013, 04:10:26 PM »

Wimmin are mad  noooo:

Must've cost you a fortune....

...in Crayons  point:

happy001
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline apc2010

• Power Poster
« Reply #15914 on: February 23, 2013, 04:10:47 PM »
 ;D ;D ;D

I was gonna ask how many books did Roger Hargreaves write........ ;D