Disgusterous

Author Topic: The All New Good Morning Everybody Thread  (Read 1507518 times)

Offline Just One More

• Power Poster
Re: The All New Good Morning Everybody Thread
« Reply #22305 on: November 09, 2013, 01:57:06 PM »
She'll need more vinegar  ;)
LiFe - It's an "F" in lie

Offline Miss Creant Commander of the picklement and baking BAb(Hons)

• Power Poster
  • I have a keen sense of stupidity!
« Reply #22306 on: November 09, 2013, 02:20:01 PM »
Good morning all

wave:
greet2:  Miss C.   

How's the pickleing going?  All seems so last month here, all that munny spent on pans and jars that may never see the light of day again  Banghead

Sell them on Amazon then deny all knowledge. :thumbsup:
It's a plan, a cunning plan but sadly I'd be deaded (pickled even) once discovered

One of todays tasks is to dispose of over 10kg of greengages "they'll keep in the fridge" that have developed so much mould and rot we may have created new species.    Amazingly the juvenile maggots (mealworms) in the same fridge haven't discovered them - we hope.

I have a sneaking suspicion that the smell of pickling vinegar that permeates the house can also be smelt for at least a mile downwind of here. noooo:

keeps the riff raff away?  :thumbsup:

I have a mealworm farm.  cloud9:

You could turn the greengages into alcohol.  The pub could do with a new liqueur Steve's Green Mange Liqueur has a certain ring to it.  I love green gages you don't see them very often which is a shame.  10kg is a lot of gages are you friends with a fruit farmer.

I buy my vinegar in gallon containers I will have you know JOM. In my world it is bad and wrong to be more than ten steps away from malt vinegar. noooo:
I have always thought that the worst thing about drowning was having to call 'help!' You must look such a fool. It's put me against drowning.
J Basil Boothroyd

Offline Steve

• Power Poster
« Reply #22307 on: November 09, 2013, 03:08:33 PM »

Good morning all

wave:

How's the pickleing going?  All seems so last month here, all that munny spent on pans and jars that may never see the light of day again  Banghead

It's a plan, a cunning plan but sadly I'd be deaded (pickled even) once discovered

One of todays tasks is to dispose of over 10kg of greengages "they'll keep in the fridge" that have developed so much mould and rot we may have created new species.    Amazingly the juvenile maggots (mealworms) in the same fridge haven't discovered them - we hope.

I have a sneaking suspicion that the smell of pickling vinegar that permeates the house can also be smelt for at least a mile downwind of here. noooo:

You could turn the greengages into alcohol.  The pub could do with a new liqueur Steve's Green Mange Liqueur has a certain ring to it.  I love green gages you don't see them very often which is a shame.  10kg is a lot of gages are you friends with a fruit farmer.

I buy my vinegar in gallon containers I will have you know JOM. In my world it is bad and wrong to be more than ten steps away from malt vinegar. noooo:
Nope got a greengage tree and it produced big time this year.  Was bought as an almond tree but we don't mind.

Not sure anyone wants these greengages now

We get the occasionally needed mealworms from the wonderfully named Wiggly Wigglers, not your sideline business is it?
Well, whatever, nevermind

• Power Poster
« Reply #22308 on: November 09, 2013, 04:33:48 PM »

Good morning all

wave:

Nope got a greengage tree and it produced big time this year.  Was bought as an almond tree but we don't mind.

We get the occasionally needed mealworms from the wonderfully named Wiggly Wigglers, not your sideline business is it?

Ahh they do look a bit past their best.  Shame.

I bought a worm composting bin from them (Wriggly wigglers) when they first started up about 15 years ago.  I did look into worm growing at the time but didn't take it any further.

I grow mealworms for my hens. It has been an interesting experiment  which I haven't yet perfected. I used to keep them in tubs  in the study.  They were on the bookcase behind my head.  Every so often there would be a flurry of activity which I could hear.  I couldn't quite cope with that.  Had one or two that made a bid for freedom I can't imagine why. noooo:

I have always thought that the worst thing about drowning was having to call 'help!' You must look such a fool. It's put me against drowning.
J Basil Boothroyd

Offline boogs

• Power Poster
« Reply #22309 on: November 09, 2013, 05:09:32 PM »

Good morning all

wave:

Ahh they do look a bit past their best.  Shame.

I bought a worm composting bin from them (Wriggly wigglers) when they first started up about 15 years ago.  I did look into worm growing at the time but didn't take it any further.

I grow mealworms for my hens. It has been an interesting experiment  which I haven't yet perfected. I used to keep them in tubs  in the study.  They were on the bookcase behind my head.  Every so often there would be a flurry of activity which I could hear.  I couldn't quite cope with that.  Had one or two that made a bid for freedom I can't imagine why. noooo:

Miss C you are a very brave lady  Thumbs:    Wiggly worms and things freek me out  scared2: scared2: scared2:
You only get one chance at this life so make the most of it .

Offline Nick

• Needs to get out more...
« Reply #22310 on: November 09, 2013, 05:13:57 PM »
Tipsy is forever after worms  noooo:

I am quite worn out
Warning: May contain Skub
Cat sitter extraordinaire
Semi-professional crocodile

• Power Poster
« Reply #22311 on: November 09, 2013, 11:16:08 PM »
Tipsy is forever after worms  noooo:

I am quite worn out

Shrugs: Eh what?
J Basil Boothroyd

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #22312 on: November 10, 2013, 05:50:03 AM »
Good morning!

Is everybody ready for the pub classic car show day out....?  cloud9:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline The Moan Ranger

• Administrator
  • Power Poster
  • No surrender
« Reply #22313 on: November 10, 2013, 06:30:27 AM »
Good morning all :P

Offline Nick

« Reply #22314 on: November 10, 2013, 07:14:45 AM »
 greet1: coffee:
Warning: May contain Skub
Cat sitter extraordinaire
Semi-professional crocodile

Offline Baldy

• Power Poster
« Reply #22315 on: November 10, 2013, 07:39:33 AM »
Good morning all.

Offline Landlady

• Fool Member
« Reply #22316 on: November 10, 2013, 07:56:07 AM »
Good morning all sunny pubets  razz:

5 in Memi already - the next pick ups will have to go on the roof or in the boot  eyes:

Offline Just One More

• Power Poster
« Reply #22317 on: November 10, 2013, 08:10:50 AM »
Mornin'
LiFe - It's an "F" in lie

Offline Miss Demeanour

• Power Poster
« Reply #22318 on: November 10, 2013, 08:12:05 AM »
Morning you rowdy lot
Skubber