Disgusterous

Author Topic: The All New Good Morning Everybody Thread  (Read 1506113 times)

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Needs to get out more...
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
Re: The All New Good Morning Everybody Thread
« Reply #9690 on: May 26, 2012, 04:50:22 AM »
Morning wind bags!  lol:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Just One More

• Power Poster
« Reply #9691 on: May 26, 2012, 05:53:53 AM »
Mornin' all
LiFe - It's an "F" in lie

Offline Miss Demeanour

• Power Poster
« Reply #9692 on: May 26, 2012, 06:03:31 AM »
Morning intermongers
Skubber

Offline Miss Creant Commander of the picklement and baking BAb(Hons)

• Power Poster
  • I have a keen sense of stupidity!
« Reply #9693 on: May 26, 2012, 06:04:31 AM »
Morning folks, teas all round?
I have always thought that the worst thing about drowning was having to call 'help!' You must look such a fool. It's put me against drowning.
J Basil Boothroyd

Offline The Moan Ranger

• Administrator
  • Power Poster
  • No surrender
« Reply #9694 on: May 26, 2012, 06:29:36 AM »
Morning all!

Offline Tipsy Gipsy

• Power Poster
« Reply #9695 on: May 26, 2012, 06:40:16 AM »
Morning. 
It's better than I ever even knew.  They say that the world was built for two.  Only worth living if somebody is loving you.  Baby now you do.

Offline Snoopy

• Administrator
  • Power Poster
  • In the Prime of Senility
« Reply #9696 on: May 26, 2012, 08:11:26 AM »
Good Morning Troops >>>>> And what a bootifull morning it is too.  ;D
I used to have a handle on life but it broke.

Offline Nick

« Reply #9697 on: May 26, 2012, 08:33:35 AM »
 surrender:
Warning: May contain Skub
Cat sitter extraordinaire
Semi-professional crocodile

Offline apc2010

• Power Poster
« Reply #9698 on: May 26, 2012, 09:07:41 AM »
Morning all..........

Offline The Moan Ranger

• Administrator
  • Power Poster
  • No surrender
« Reply #9699 on: May 26, 2012, 11:32:15 AM »
Most people that meet me leave with the impression that I am a well-mannered, balanced sort of chap that always tries to see the good in everyone. Even Nissan Micra drivers.

But after listening to the Northerners here, I am starting to rant a bit.

They moan. About everything - it's too hot; a bit cloudy; a bit windy; there's no deep fried whippet or lard sandwiches on offer in the restaurant; the entertainment team can't speak Northern; there are stray cats wandering around; The Sun cost 2 1/2 euros; the ants are too big; the ice-cream portions are too small; it gets dark too early; it gets too hot too early; there's no Sky TV etc.

I could go on - that's just what I heard when I was at the bar for 2 minutes to get a drink.

Then - the cruncher - "drinks are too expensive" and at 3 1/2 euros a pint, they may have a point.

But as it only costs me and MrsTMRBB 30 euros per day between us to go all-inclusive, you have to wonder about their sanity or, indeed, basic economics.
If they've already spent 400 snotters to get here, flying on crash-about-to-happen Jet2 and a further 250 on B+B accomodation then why not lob a further 210 in and have all the food (very good by the way) and drinks their fat bodies desire? 

I think Darwin may be at work - in the fullness of time these cro-magnon halfwits will realise and then, probably, will sell one of their kidneys, or one of their 28 children to get the free bar they desire.

But still no lard sandwiches.

I digress. 

This makes me sad, as the last time I was infested by northerners was a rugby tour to Buxton - and they were all utterly brilliant.

But now, I fear, there is no option; have them conjoined to the porridge-wogs and have the entire lot floated off somewhere into the North Sea. And they can take Coronation Street with them. 

Offline apc2010

• Power Poster
« Reply #9700 on: May 26, 2012, 11:38:23 AM »
Most people that meet me leave with the impression that I am a well-mannered, balanced sort of chap that always tries to see the good in everyone. Even Nissan Micra drivers.

But after listening to the Northerners here, I am starting to rant a bit.

They moan. About everything - it's too hot; a bit cloudy; a bit windy; there's no deep fried whippet or lard sandwiches on offer in the restaurant; the entertainment team can't speak Northern; there are stray cats wandering around; The Sun cost 2 1/2 euros; the ants are too big; the ice-cream portions are too small; it gets dark too early; it gets too hot too early; there's no Sky TV etc.

I could go on - that's just what I heard when I was at the bar for 2 minutes to get a drink.

Then - the cruncher - "drinks are too expensive" and at 3 1/2 euros a pint, they may have a point.

But as it only costs me and MrsTMRBB 30 euros per day between us to go all-inclusive, you have to wonder about their sanity or, indeed, basic economics.
If they've already spent 400 snotters to get here, flying on crash-about-to-happen Jet2 and a further 250 on B+B accomodation then why not lob a further 210 in and have all the food (very good by the way) and drinks their fat bodies desire? 

I think Darwin may be at work - in the fullness of time these cro-magnon halfwits will realise and then, probably, will sell one of their kidneys, or one of their 28 children to get the free bar they desire.

But still no lard sandwiches.

I digress. 

This makes me sad, as the last time I was infested by northerners was a rugby tour to Buxton - and they were all utterly brilliant.

But now, I fear, there is no option; have them conjoined to the porridge-wogs and have the entire lot floated off somewhere into the North Sea. And they can take Coronation Street with them.

We will have fun tomorrow............ :thumbsup:

Offline The Moan Ranger

• Administrator
  • Power Poster
  • No surrender
« Reply #9701 on: May 26, 2012, 12:09:39 PM »
It's their lack of research that annoys - they should know that like any Greek isle it will be great when they finally finish building it, electricity and internet are things that come and go, their idea of an Irish Coffee is akin to napalm and there is no PG Tips (unless like us you brought them with you).

Surely even the northern apes can use the intermong to find these out?

It's like they might see some very well tanned English chap, with a cut-glass accent on TV, wearing camouflage and a tin helmet then deciding Basra looks "like a nice place to go".

Our lord - JC (Jeremy Clarkson) must be bitterly disappointed by his birth bretheren :-(

Offline Snoopy

• Administrator
  • Power Poster
  • In the Prime of Senility
« Reply #9702 on: May 26, 2012, 12:35:40 PM »
The pub we had in the New Forest also offered B&B .... We soon learned to be "Full that weekend/week" whenever a Northern Accent came on the phone enquiring about booking.
I used to have a handle on life but it broke.

Offline Marley's Ghost (Imbiber of Spirits)

• Fool Member
  • What a dead end job . .
« Reply #9703 on: May 26, 2012, 01:40:11 PM »
The pub we had in the New Forest also offered B&B .... We soon learned to be "Full that weekend/week" whenever a Northern Accent came on the phone enquiring about booking.

Having lived for the last few years on the edge of the NF, and, knowing many of its pubs, I can't help but wonder which one yours might have been. Any clues?
"Political Correctness is a doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end." 

Well, someone had to say it!

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #9704 on: May 27, 2012, 06:00:55 AM »
Morning... oh my poor head like....  noooo:
Pro Skub  Thumbs: