Author Topic: Finding your way around.  (Read 366 times)

Offline Miss Creant Commander of the picklement and baking BAb(Hons)

• Power Poster
  • I have a keen sense of stupidity!
Finding your way around.
« on: February 09, 2011, 10:01:52 AM »
I have been here for a month or so now and still I am trying to switch lights on where I think they should be but where they aren't.  evil:

The doors in the kitchen which is small are all hung the wrong way so to get into the pantry, not that I actually want to spend time on there, I have to sort of shuffle around.  evil:
I have always thought that the worst thing about drowning was having to call 'help!' You must look such a fool. It's put me against drowning.
J Basil Boothroyd

Offline Nick

• Needs to get out more...
Re: Finding your way around.
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2011, 10:10:35 AM »
Tricvky innit. I found myself climbing into the wardrobe for an early morning bog visit a while back  redface:
Warning: May contain Skub
Cat sitter extraordinaire
Semi-professional crocodile

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2011, 10:15:49 AM »
Tricvky innit. I found myself climbing into the wardrobe for an early morning bog visit a while back  redface:

point:

Ahem.... There are still a couple of light switches I haven't got used to here after six bloody years!  evil:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

• Power Poster
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2011, 10:46:46 AM »

point:

Ahem.... There are still a couple of light switches I haven't got used to here after six bloody years!  evil:

Oh that's cheered me up no end. evil:
I have always thought that the worst thing about drowning was having to call 'help!' You must look such a fool. It's put me against drowning.
J Basil Boothroyd

Offline Darwins Selection

• Power Poster
  • I mostly despair
« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2011, 10:57:39 AM »
I have been here for a month or so now and still I am trying to switch lights on where I think they should be but where they aren't.  evil:

The doors in the kitchen which is small are all hung the wrong way so to get into the pantry, not that I actually want to spend time on there, I have to sort of shuffle around.  evil:

I expect it will be the same round here when we get electricity.
I mostly despair

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2011, 10:58:19 AM »

lol: lol: lol:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

• Power Poster
« Reply #6 on: February 09, 2011, 11:02:09 AM »

lol: I have some candles I could send you, they've only been used once or twice. whistle:
J Basil Boothroyd

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #7 on: February 09, 2011, 11:09:03 AM »

lol: I have some candles I could send you, they've only been used once or twice. whistle:

Borrow them to him like...?
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

• Power Poster
« Reply #8 on: February 09, 2011, 11:33:40 AM »
Noo he can have them forever, providing he doesn't light them I suppose. rubschin:
J Basil Boothroyd

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #9 on: February 09, 2011, 11:35:36 AM »
Noo he can have them forever, providing he doesn't light them I suppose. rubschin:

lol: lol: lol:
Pro Skub  Thumbs: