Disgusterous

Author Topic: Well done lass.  (Read 490 times)

Offline Grumpmeister

• Power Poster
  • Prankmeister General
Well done lass.
« on: February 25, 2011, 08:37:59 PM »
I thought that cowboy clampers were now supposed to be banned. If the permit is clearly visible on the dashboard surely it still counts.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1360497/Driver-Jessica-Davey-beats-parking-wardens-110-fine-30-hour-stand-off.html
The universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements. Energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest.

Offline Darwins Selection

• Power Poster
  • I mostly despair
Re: Well done lass.
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2011, 09:09:05 PM »
I thought that cowboy clampers were now supposed to be banned. If the permit is clearly visible on the dashboard surely it still counts.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1360497/Driver-Jessica-Davey-beats-parking-wardens-110-fine-30-hour-stand-off.html
Jessica Davey, 22, became embroiled in a marathon stand-off with a clamper after her Renault Clio was targeted outside her home.
She refused to leave the driving seat of her cramped car for fear it would be towed away and sparked an incredible 30-hour stand-off.

I didn't think the Clio was that small. Or perhaps she is Chinese?

I mostly despair

Offline Pirate

• Senior Moment
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2011, 09:31:48 PM »
What a load of bollocks...has the world gone mad...der

Offline Nick

• Needs to get out more...
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2011, 09:34:29 PM »
Some of those bastards got Mrs Nick and The Boy once. SHe had pulled into a car park so he could throw up and they boxed her in. She had to go to a cashpoint  noooo:
Warning: May contain Skub
Cat sitter extraordinaire
Semi-professional crocodile

Offline Snoopy

• Administrator
  • Power Poster
  • In the Prime of Senility
« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2011, 09:50:17 PM »
Good for her!

I love it when one of "the little people" win a round in the continuing battle against the idiots who think they can run the world.
I used to have a handle on life but it broke.

Offline Baldy

• Power Poster
« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2011, 12:35:48 AM »

Jessica Davey, 22, became embroiled in a marathon stand-off with a clamper after her Renault Clio was targeted outside her home.
She refused to leave the driving seat of her cramped car for fear it would be towed away and sparked an incredible 30-hour stand-off.

I didn't think the Clio was that small. Or perhaps she is Chinese?

lol: lol: drumroll:

Offline Miss Creant Commander of the picklement and baking BAb(Hons)

• Power Poster
  • I have a keen sense of stupidity!
« Reply #6 on: February 26, 2011, 06:17:10 PM »
Good for her!

I love it when one of "the little people" win a round in the continuing battle against the idiots who think they can run the world.

Wot he said.^^^
I have always thought that the worst thing about drowning was having to call 'help!' You must look such a fool. It's put me against drowning.
J Basil Boothroyd