Author Topic: The all new OCDish tenancies thread  (Read 1221 times)

Offline Miss Demeanour

• Power Poster
Re: The all new OCDish tenancies thread
« Reply #15 on: April 18, 2011, 08:01:22 PM »
I am too well adjusted to have any OCD tendencies  whistle:
Skubber

Offline apc2010

• Power Poster
« Reply #16 on: April 18, 2011, 08:02:32 PM »

Plus no under wear or socks......... whistle:

Offline Miss Demeanour

• Power Poster
« Reply #17 on: April 18, 2011, 08:05:52 PM »
How do you know  rubschin:
Skubber

Offline Pastis

• Power Poster
  • a continuing precarious position
« Reply #18 on: April 18, 2011, 08:06:18 PM »

Yeah, yeah, yeah ... but you had to spell tendencies correctly, eh, eh?  ;D
Like the Buddhist said to the hot dog vendor...
"Make me one with everything"

Offline Miss Demeanour

• Power Poster
« Reply #19 on: April 18, 2011, 08:07:15 PM »
Pasty ...my legendary lack of spelling capabilities speaks for itself  lol:
Skubber

Offline Just One More

• Power Poster
« Reply #20 on: April 18, 2011, 08:28:56 PM »
My OCD tenancy...

Right side first. Whether it's boxer shorts, trousers, socks or shoes, it has to be the right leg first. If I am distracted and find I've done the left side first, I have to remove it, then put the right one on

Ahh, you see how wrong you can be?  ;D 
My right leg is stronger than the left, left has had operations and is therefore historically weaker. Therefore I balance on the right whilst inserting the left into shorts, trouser leg, sock etc. first  angel1

No OCD tenancy here apart from going clockwise whenever possible, sitting face forward on transport, tea then milk, checking the locked door then checking the locked door  redface:

I do all of them too  eeek:
LiFe - It's an "F" in lie

Offline Snoopy

• Administrator
  • Power Poster
  • In the Prime of Senility
« Reply #21 on: April 19, 2011, 06:36:01 AM »
I always keep possessions in the same pockets.

Hanky and keys in right trouser pocket, Wallet and comb in back trouser pocket, Money (change and notes) in left trouser pocket.
I have no idea why I do this but I always have. SWWLTBO watches me fill my pockets from the dressing table every morning and thinks it is weird...... Come to that my first wife said the same.

Oh and it has to be a clean hanky every morning whether yesterday's was used or not, all notes (money) must have the Queen's head on the same side and be folded in half.

I get very annoyed with cash machines that dispense notes mixed up and spend time putting them the "right" way round before I can put them in my pocket.
I used to have a handle on life but it broke.

Offline The Moan Ranger

• Administrator
  • Power Poster
  • No surrender
« Reply #22 on: April 19, 2011, 01:55:53 PM »

Hanky and keys in right trouser pocket, Wallet and comb in back trouser pocket, Money (change and notes) in left trouser pocket.
I have no idea why I do this but I always have. SWWLTBO watches me fill my pockets from the dressing table every morning and thinks it is weird...... Come to that my first wife said the same.

Oh and it has to be a clean hanky every morning whether yesterday's was used or not, all notes (money) must have the Queen's head on the same side and be folded in half.

I get very annoyed with cash machines that dispense notes mixed up and spend time putting them the "right" way round before I can put them in my pocket.

eeek: Wallet, keys and loose change front left pocket. Mobile phone, baccy & lighter front right pocket. No comb required - I shave my head. BM has no comb requirement either, but that's just because he doesn't even have any to shave  whistle:

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Needs to get out more...
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #23 on: April 19, 2011, 02:23:24 PM »

eeek: Wallet, keys and loose change front left pocket. Mobile phone, baccy & lighter front right pocket. No comb required - I shave my head. BM has no comb requirement either, but that's just because he doesn't even have any to shave  whistle:

evil:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline The Moan Ranger

• Administrator
  • Power Poster
  • No surrender
« Reply #24 on: April 19, 2011, 02:35:48 PM »

evil:

Wot  lol:

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #25 on: April 19, 2011, 02:40:22 PM »

evil:

Wot  lol:

You know wot!  cussing:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline The Moan Ranger

• Administrator
  • Power Poster
  • No surrender
« Reply #26 on: April 19, 2011, 02:47:45 PM »

evil:

Wot  lol:

You know wot!  cussing:

If you're talking about those few strands of wispy cotton you had last time I saw you, you know full well I am right  angel1

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #27 on: April 19, 2011, 02:57:30 PM »

evil:

Wot  lol:

You know wot!  cussing:

If you're talking about those few strands of wispy cotton you had last time I saw you, you know full well I am right  angel1

Miss D will defend me and describe my golden locks....  cloud9:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Nick

« Reply #28 on: April 19, 2011, 03:01:16 PM »
Padlocks?  eyes:
Warning: May contain Skub
Cat sitter extraordinaire
Semi-professional crocodile

Offline Barman

• Administrator