Author Topic: Not forgetting little Maddy  (Read 95688 times)

Offline Steve

• Power Poster
Re: Not forgetting little Maddy
« Reply #1035 on: October 15, 2013, 01:27:33 PM »
No, she was kidnapped on the street and was 14. MMcC was 3 and left alone. As has often been said, if her parents were Scouse or Manc thugs they would be in clink for child neglect
Err no they would not, only the worst cases get that.  Community orders and suspended sentences are the norm and anyway not a cat in hell's chance of a prosecution given the incompetence and known illegal actions of the Portuguese plod.   

What gets me is the incessant "we can see the parents, lets burn them at the stake" style posting that dominate discussion every time this case resurfaces.  They were feckless and self interested no doubt but someone somewhere had a far darker motive and could well be continuing such evil.   And as de Jesus and other cases have shown, the real victim could still be being abused and could still be rescued.

Well, whatever, nevermind

Offline boogs

• Power Poster
« Reply #1036 on: October 15, 2013, 02:08:52 PM »
Has anyone considered the scenario that she was not kidnapped at all ...  They are both doctors clever people how about this ... Maddie was known to be a difficult hyper child (normal 3 year old IMHO) this would I am sure not been the first time they had left the children.. They give the kids something to make them sleep but for some unintentional reason she has too much.. On return they find her dead.. Dispose of her and call plod.. From day one they have courted publicity, and milked the whole thing if my child had been kidnapped the last think I would want is for the press to be anywhere near me.. Yes it needs to be publicised but through a third party.. They have travelled the world and become celebrities on the back of this poor child and seems to me they lap it up especially him. She seems more reticent but I get the impression he controls her..
You may say why keep it going ?  As I said these are clever people and if they stop it would look suspicious...   

When my kids were young and we went on holiday the kids ate early put to bed and one of us stayed in with them we took turns... If you want to just do as you like then leave the kids at home or don't have kids at all. Then the problem does not arise ...  Shrugs:

Kids are young for such a short time you should enjoy that time with them ... Some people just so self centred they want it all no sense of responsibility.   noooo:

That is just MHO and I just hope that what ever happened to that poor child she is and has not suffered ...  evil:

I also do not want to see the smug faces of those two ever again.   evil: evil: evil: 

Sorry rant over  redface:
You only get one chance at this life so make the most of it .

Offline Nick

• Needs to get out more...
« Reply #1037 on: October 15, 2013, 02:13:22 PM »
It has often been mentioned in this thread. There is something spooky about them. I have doctors in my family and they are so scientifically focussed they can barely function in normal society. My BiL is almost autistic which is why he went into anaesthetics I guess: felt more comfortable with unconscious people.

I feel sorry for the McCanns to some extent but have nothing but contempt for them for the most part. I would NEVER have done what they did. NEVER
Warning: May contain Skub
Cat sitter extraordinaire
Semi-professional crocodile

Offline Baldy

• Power Poster
« Reply #1038 on: October 15, 2013, 02:15:29 PM »
It has often been mentioned in this thread. There is something spooky about them. I have doctors in my family and they are so scientifically focussed they can barely function in normal society. My BiL is almost autistic which is why he went into anaesthetics I guess: felt more comfortable with unconscious people.

I feel sorry for the McCanns to some extent but have nothing but contempt for them for the most part. I would NEVER have done what they did. NEVER

As a fellow parent.  Thumbs:

Offline boogs

• Power Poster
« Reply #1039 on: October 15, 2013, 02:26:28 PM »

Exactly decent parents never would  Thumbs:  I hope I am wrong and if I am then like you I have a little sympathy.. but whatever the truth I hope they can live with it because either way it is down to them .... eeek:

Offline apc2010

• Power Poster
« Reply #1040 on: October 15, 2013, 02:28:55 PM »

Exactly decent parents never would  Thumbs:  I hope I am wrong and if I am then like you I have a little sympathy.. but whatever the truth I hope they can live with it because either way it is down to them .... eeek:

The money from the books helps......... noooo:  oh and the sun exclusives once a year.....

Offline Nick

« Reply #1041 on: October 15, 2013, 02:30:27 PM »
Indeed. And the GP salaries  whistle:

Offline boogs

• Power Poster
« Reply #1042 on: October 15, 2013, 02:31:10 PM »

The money from the books helps......... noooo:  oh and the sun exclusives once a year.....

Zactly my point ... soo wrong

Offline Nick

« Reply #1043 on: October 15, 2013, 02:32:42 PM »

Offline Baldy

• Power Poster
« Reply #1044 on: October 15, 2013, 02:35:00 PM »
Indeed. And the GP salaries  whistle:

Do not forget about borrowing a bit of money from the fund to pay the mortgage etc..

Offline boogs

• Power Poster
« Reply #1045 on: October 15, 2013, 02:37:51 PM »
It just goes on ...  cussing:

Offline apc2010

• Power Poster
« Reply #1046 on: October 15, 2013, 02:39:13 PM »

Offline Baldy

• Power Poster

Offline Darwins Selection

• Power Poster
  • I mostly despair
« Reply #1048 on: October 15, 2013, 02:51:59 PM »
http://www.findmadeleine.com/online_store/index.html

whistle:

I thought this was gonna be like a" where's wally" site........ redface:

rubschin:

So, you know the name of the Dark/blond-haired German/Dutchman/Englishman aged 25-40 who might have been seen in Portugal carrying a child/doll/dog in pyjamas between 8 and 10 PM six years ago.

Get on the phone to Crimewatch right away.
I mostly despair

Offline Just One More

• Power Poster
« Reply #1049 on: October 15, 2013, 05:21:15 PM »
Did anybody watch it...? Shrugs:

Yeah, put the kids to bed and went down the boozer to watch it........ Thumbs:

lol:  lol:  lol:  lol:
LiFe - It's an "F" in lie