Disgusterous

Author Topic: Not forgetting little Maddy  (Read 96226 times)

Offline Darwins Selection

• Power Poster
  • I mostly despair
Re: Not forgetting little Maddy
« Reply #45 on: August 07, 2007, 11:47:06 AM »
As I read it, the dog sniffed out something that might be blood (could be HP sauce or anything brown).

They are trying to establish a) Is it Blood? b) Is it from the girl?

The chances of finding traces of amost anything smeared around a holiday place like that must be pretty high.

Have they checked for Polonium yet?
I mostly despair

Berek

« Reply #46 on: August 07, 2007, 12:00:23 PM »
I havent had polony for years

Mr Happy

« Reply #47 on: August 07, 2007, 09:22:34 PM »
Did anyone see the girl the day she was apparently abducted?

Scenario:  Mr & Mrs Feckless-Parents went out for meal came home and found dead daughter.  Worried about custodial sentance for neglect and/or removal of other kids panicked and disposed of said child.  Went out for meal the following night and she disappeared.

Breaking News - Police are checking a car that the McCant's hired two weeks AFTER the girl went missing - they suspect something.

Alternative News Form Brit Media - A new suspect has been identified:

The 67-year-old committed suicide last Wednesday and there is DNA evidence linking him to a five-year-old who vanished the day before.

He is reported to have been on holiday in the Algarve when four-year-old Madeleine disappeared in May.

Convenient!

Soobear

« Reply #48 on: August 07, 2007, 09:36:23 PM »
I will not believe all that is being said until the little girl is found.  I hope that she is found safe and sound, and not  in the hands of pedophiles.

Where are the twins while ma and pa are looking for Maddy? Or maybe they don't need their parents.

Mr Happy

« Reply #49 on: August 07, 2007, 09:40:45 PM »

Where are the twins while ma and pa are looking for Maddy? Or maybe they don't need their parents.

Tucked up safe and sound in a shoe box, M6 central reservation I believe...

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Needs to get out more...
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #50 on: August 08, 2007, 06:37:20 AM »
Did anyone see the girl the day she was apparently abducted?

Scenario:  Mr & Mrs Feckless-Parents went out for meal came home and found dead daughter.  Worried about custodial sentance for neglect and/or removal of other kids panicked and disposed of said child.  Went out for meal the following night and she disappeared.

Breaking News - Police are checking a car that the McCant's hired two weeks AFTER the girl went missing - they suspect something.

Alternative News Form Brit Media - A new suspect has been identified:

The 67-year-old committed suicide last Wednesday and there is DNA evidence linking him to a five-year-old who vanished the day before.

He is reported to have been on holiday in the Algarve when four-year-old Madeleine disappeared in May.

Convenient!

Quote from: BBC Web Site
Over the past 48 hours, police have also re-examined up to 10 vehicles, including a hire car rented by Gerry and Kate McCann about five weeks after the disappearance of their daughter.

Five weeks!

WTF did they need to hire a car for then ? they had stretched limousines, private jets and helicopters available by that time. Hell, the main man would have lent them his popemobile if they?d needed transport!

Also...

Quote from: BBC Web Site
Some Portuguese newspapers reported on Tuesday that detectives now suspect Madeleine died in the holiday flat in Praia da Luz on 3 May - the night she disappeared.

Detectives in Portugal are refusing to comment officially on those reports.

A police spokesman has told BBC News there were "some indications" she had not been alive when she had been taken but the possibility had not been discounted.

Why aren?t the McCanns in custody? If there is any indication that she died in the room it is surely beyond belief that her murderer/abductor brought cleaning materials and tidied the place up afterwards?
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Berek

« Reply #51 on: August 08, 2007, 10:07:16 AM »
The DNA in Belguim has come back negative..no surprise there.

Mr Happy

« Reply #52 on: August 13, 2007, 07:14:30 PM »
Kate McCanns Agony:

I'd rather know if Madeline was dead than live in limbo

She's proving to be a terrible inconvenience

You don't expect a predator to break in and take your daughter.  I always had this little prayer i'd say at night - please keep them safe, healthy and happy

Note to self, don't use god as a babysitter.  And I personally do fear that somebody may harm my children, I take every precaution and miss the odd night out.

If she is dead I'd be comforted by the belief that she's in a better place

If she's alive there's a good chance she's in a better place than the hands of 'parents' like you.

In the States a Police report has to be filed within two hours of a child being taken.  The response time in Europe has to be quicker

Firstly, you don't know when within two hours was, you were out on the lash.  Differences in law and procedure between countries is quite common and this is the most shocking example of deflecting the blame that I've seen, perhaps they want to run for Parliament.

She told Womans Own magazine

Is this a new part of the campaign?  I expect somebody may have accidentaly taken Madeline believing it to be their cat, George.  Now they've read Woman's Own they'll be aware of their error and return her.  You may laugh but god works in mysterious ways...

The newspapers continue to refer to them being religious, show pictures of them leaving church and refer to their professional status.  They are scum!

And put that f'ing rabbit down you stupid  censored:

Next Week on The McCanns:

How we've dressed twin 2 as Madeline and changed her name...

Berek

« Reply #53 on: August 13, 2007, 08:24:06 PM »
 drumroll:

Mr Happy

« Reply #54 on: August 13, 2007, 08:30:03 PM »
Don't play that chuffing drum at me, every newspaper, tv station, radio station.

Maddies devestated parents and that feckin rabbit.  There's stuff going on in the world that needs mentioning, I will happily read the paper when the two chumps are arrested!

Berek

« Reply #55 on: August 13, 2007, 08:32:04 PM »
Don't play that chuffing drum at me, every newspaper, tv station, radio station.

Maddies devestated parents and that feckin rabbit.  There's stuff going on in the world that needs mentioning, I will happily read the paper when the two chumps are arrested!

I was applauding your post actually, I thought it was a cracker..

the rabbit will be stewed I TELL YA !! STEWED !!!

Misunderstood

« Reply #56 on: August 13, 2007, 08:36:24 PM »
 eeek:  What chuffin' rabbit?

I'm afraid I have been guilty of kinda avoiding the subject...  confused:

Mr Happy

« Reply #57 on: August 13, 2007, 08:40:02 PM »

I was applauding your post actually, I thought it was a cracker..

the rabbit will be stewed I TELL YA !! STEWED !!!

I thought it was an ironic du de ching at the jokey elements.  Then again I'm relly not joking, the more they speak the more I hope for the return of the kid in exchange for the parents heads!

Speaking of Cracker, have they tried him yet.  In fact sod him, Columbo would sort it out with 'just waaan more qwestion' i wager that question would be 'Where've you put her body Mr and Mrs McCant?'

Mr Happy

« Reply #58 on: August 13, 2007, 08:46:15 PM »
This one:

and this one (don't drop the kid):

Or this one:

Or even this one:

It might actually be a hippo, the toy not the 'mother'...

Berek

« Reply #59 on: August 13, 2007, 08:49:07 PM »