Disgusterous

Author Topic: Not forgetting little Maddy  (Read 96183 times)

Offline Darwins Selection

• Power Poster
  • I mostly despair
Re: Not forgetting little Maddy
« Reply #180 on: September 07, 2007, 11:48:11 PM »
All this speculation is all very well but the obvious problem is that if the parent(s) are to blame where's the body? I just cannot see where they could have hidden Maddy's body in the short time they had. It would have been found.
Pavarotti ate it.
I mostly despair

Online Barman

• Administrator
  • Needs to get out more...
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #181 on: September 08, 2007, 06:01:38 AM »
I see Jeremy fucking Thompson is out there, I bet he's been wanking himself silly over it.

oh, and I'm going to claim I put ?100 in a collection tin for the " fund ".. I now want it back !!!

just want to also point out that me and the barman sussed them on day one.
Ahem... from page 7...  whistle:

Quote from: Barman
Berek and I worked out on day 1 that the parents did it.
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Berek

« Reply #182 on: September 08, 2007, 08:34:00 AM »
I see Jeremy fucking Thompson is out there, I bet he's been wanking himself silly over it.

oh, and I'm going to claim I put ?100 in a collection tin for the " fund ".. I now want it back !!!

just want to also point out that me and the barman sussed them on day one.
Ahem... from page 7...  whistle:

Quote from: Barman
Berek and I worked out on day 1 that the parents did it.

I couldnt be arsed to read all the posts  whistle:

Online Nick

« Reply #183 on: September 08, 2007, 10:07:52 AM »
Even Mrs Nick is getting suspicious now. She grabbed the paper off me this morning to "read all about it" and is now loudly speculating about whre they hid the body for a month.
Warning: May contain Skub
Cat sitter extraordinaire
Semi-professional crocodile

Offline GROWLER

• Power Poster
« Reply #184 on: September 08, 2007, 11:11:20 AM »
Even Mrs Nick is getting suspicious now. She grabbed the paper off me this morning to "read all about it" and is now loudly speculating about whre they hid the body for a month.

Mrs Growler is as defiant as ever. I wouldn't be at all suprised to see her wearing yellow ribbons and banners draped from the widows later. ::)

She insists that they COULDN'T possibly have done what is speculatively being claimed.  ::)

She stumped off in huff stating she no longer wanted to discuss the matter, and muttering something about me being an evil minded cynic.

FFS. ::)

Offline Snoopy

• Administrator
  • Power Poster
  • In the Prime of Senility
« Reply #185 on: September 08, 2007, 11:14:20 AM »
The simple principle of no body = no murder applies I feel. Why don't we wait and see. Either way there is the potential for a lot of red faces ~ both on this forum and elsewhere. whistle:
I used to have a handle on life but it broke.

Offline GROWLER

• Power Poster
« Reply #186 on: September 08, 2007, 11:27:52 AM »
Either way there is the potential for a lot of red faces ~ both on this forum and elsewhere. whistle:

Sun out over your neck of the woods then Snoops'? eeek:

I'm not accusing anyone of anything, but my suspicions are fimly on the parents.

I do worry about the slight possibility of the Portugese plod 'planting this alledged blood find' in the boot of the hired Scenic. They are obviously desperate to draw a close on this case with all the critisism they've been receiving, and this could possibly be a good get out clause for them.
That then raises another question though. rubschin:
IF they did 'plant' it, where did they obtain it from, or even p'raps, did it ever exist? eeek:

The whole story is very very sad in terms of the loss of what appears to be a very pleasant little girl, but also very intriguing with twists and turns.
WTF is Miss Marples when we need her?

Berek

« Reply #187 on: September 08, 2007, 12:37:32 PM »
Thompson has now been joined by Kay Burley, right fucking double act on a jolly censored:

Mr Happy

« Reply #188 on: September 08, 2007, 11:42:49 PM »
Mrs McCant offered a shorter jail term if she cofesses to accidental killing.

WTF?

How long for fraud, wasting police time, and making all those sympathy forums looking like a sad bunch of arseholes? 

Berek

« Reply #189 on: September 09, 2007, 11:17:18 AM »
now they are on their way back to Blighty, I bet Kay Burley is really pissed off, shes just unpacked her bikini and she'll have to come back  point:

Offline GROWLER

• Power Poster
« Reply #190 on: September 09, 2007, 08:35:59 PM »
So what's the general concensus of opinion now then ey? rubschin:

I found it odd that they suddenly decided that the time was now right to scuttle back to the UK, or am I simply being my usual cynical self?

Can they be deported back to Portugal if the plod/courts want to charge them, or will they now have imunity and can opt out of going back?

I believe the plod are waiting for the final DNA tests from the holiday flat to reach them this week from the UK before deciding if charges are to brought against them or not.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2007, 08:40:24 PM by GROWLER »

Online Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #191 on: September 10, 2007, 05:53:51 AM »
I was sickened by the news reports all saying that they wanted ?a normal life? for the twins. Also, that they?d been planning to come back on that date for ages yet the airline tickets were purchased just the day before?

FFS, they?ve been out in Portugal for four months! Not only that, they?ve been jetting off all over the place leaving the twins in the care of relatives. If you wanted normality for the twins they would have come back months ago.

I think it is a cynical move to get them away from the investigation there and hope that extradition will prove difficult ?because of the publicity? if the Portuguese plod want them back?  whistle:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Bar Wench

• Power Poster
« Reply #192 on: September 10, 2007, 07:52:04 AM »
Their agurido status means that the portugese police can choose to call them back as and when they wish.

I'm interested in knowing why parents suspected of murdering their child haven't had their remaining kids taken into care.

Online Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #193 on: September 10, 2007, 07:56:18 AM »
Their agurido status means that the portugese police can choose to call them back as and when they wish.
Theoretically so, yet it will be much more complex from the UK if they choose not to go.

I'm interested in knowing why parents suspected of murdering their child haven't had their remaining kids taken into care.
Agree entirely...
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Bar Wench

• Power Poster
« Reply #194 on: September 10, 2007, 07:57:36 AM »
Theoretically so, yet it will be much more complex from the UK if they choose not to go.

But they are co-operating fully don't you know!  ::) Not answering 14 questions is after all full co-operation.  ::)