Author Topic: It's been a while since  (Read 1522 times)

Offline Grumpmeister

• Power Poster
  • Prankmeister General
Re: It's been a while since
« Reply #45 on: May 20, 2011, 03:35:20 PM »
Not a line per se but flavoured coffees seem to have quite an effect on the women I'm working with  whistle:

Cat shite?  rubschin:

Do you know how much Civet coffee costs? No way in hell I'd take that into work again.  noooo:

The universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements. Energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest.

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Needs to get out more...
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #46 on: May 21, 2011, 02:48:12 PM »
Not a line per se but flavoured coffees seem to have quite an effect on the women I'm working with  whistle:

Cat shite?  rubschin:

Do you know how much Civet coffee costs? No way in hell I'd take that into work again.  noooo:

lol: lol: lol:

Is the answer £26.49 for 57g?
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Baldy

• Power Poster
« Reply #47 on: May 21, 2011, 06:43:30 PM »

Cat shite?  rubschin:

You really know how to pull the werk laydees....." Hey luv try this coffee"....."you like it?" ........."Great! Guess where it comes from?"........"Gladys, how much longer are you going to be in that toilet? We are supposed to be going for a drink tonight."

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Needs to get out more...
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #48 on: May 21, 2011, 06:54:44 PM »

Cat shite?  rubschin:

You really know how to pull the werk laydees....." Hey luv try this coffee"....."you like it?" ........."Great! Guess where it comes from?"........"Gladys, how much longer are you going to be in that toilet? We are supposed to be going for a drink tonight."

Nah... he uses the old "does this cloth smell like chloroform to you?" line...  whistle:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Baldy

• Power Poster
« Reply #49 on: May 21, 2011, 06:58:54 PM »
 lol: lol: lol: