Author Topic: It's been a while since  (Read 1533 times)

Offline Grumpmeister

• Power Poster
  • Prankmeister General
Re: It's been a while since
« Reply #15 on: May 16, 2011, 09:53:52 PM »
I think you are buggered there Miss D, apparently his bucket was on back to front  whistle:
The universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements. Energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest.

Offline apc2010

• Power Poster
« Reply #16 on: May 16, 2011, 09:54:14 PM »
lol: lol: lol:

Oh noes ...BM can't remember a thing from your meet ....I have tried to prise the details ...like who was there  lol:

Lightweight............. noooo:....

Offline Baldy

• Power Poster
« Reply #17 on: May 16, 2011, 09:55:30 PM »

Oh noes ...BM can't remember a thing from your meet ....I have tried to prise the details ...like who was there  lol:

Nor can we.

Offline Snoopy

• Administrator
  • Power Poster
  • In the Prime of Senility
« Reply #18 on: May 16, 2011, 09:55:46 PM »
So has a wumman ever chatted you up and how did that go ???

Not looking for hints or anyfink - I would never have the nerve even if I thought someone was drop dead gorgeous  redface:

SWWLTBO was working for the same company as me. She knew my marriage was going tits up and she was very helpful in covering my absences from night shifts while I went home and made sure the kids were OK after Mrs S#1 moved out.
When things had settled down I suggested I should take her to dinner as a thankyou. That was honestly my sole intent. Feelings far too raw to be looking for anything or anyone else.
Anywhoo she lived in London and worked in the London office and I lived and worked in Milton Keynes. She agreed to go out for dinner and when I dropped her back home she invited me up to her flat for a coffee. I really had every intention of driving back to MK but we sat talking until gone midnight and then she said "You've got three choices. Drive home, sleep on the settee here or sleep with me ...... Up to you".

She pulled!
I used to have a handle on life but it broke.

Offline Pirate

• Senior Moment
« Reply #19 on: May 16, 2011, 09:55:54 PM »
I think you are buggered there Miss D

shutup: shutup:

Offline Miss Demeanour

• Power Poster
« Reply #20 on: May 16, 2011, 09:56:06 PM »

Oh noes ...BM can't remember a thing from your meet ....I have tried to prise the details ...like who was there  lol:

Lightweight............. noooo:....

It's probably the age difference  lol:
Skubber

Offline apc2010

• Power Poster
« Reply #21 on: May 16, 2011, 09:58:20 PM »

Nor can we.

I had to work after ...... cussing:............till 12.......

Offline Miss Demeanour

• Power Poster
« Reply #22 on: May 16, 2011, 09:58:44 PM »

Not looking for hints or anyfink - I would never have the nerve even if I thought someone was drop dead gorgeous  redface:

SWWLTBO was working for the same company as me. She knew my marriage was going tits up and she was very helpful in covering my absences from night shifts while I went home and made sure the kids were OK after Mrs S#1 moved out.
When things had settled down I suggested I should take her to dinner as a thankyou. That was honestly my sole intent. Feelings far too raw to be looking for anything or anyone else.
Anywhoo she lived in London and worked in the London office and I lived and worked in Milton Keynes. She agreed to go out for dinner and when I dropped her back home she invited me up to her flat for a coffee. I really had every intention of driving back to MK but we sat talking until gone midnight and then she said "You've got three choices. Drive home, sleep on the settee here or sleep with me ...... Up to you".

She pulled!

Hook, line  and sinker  noooo:
Skubber

Offline Snoopy

• Administrator
  • Power Poster
« Reply #23 on: May 16, 2011, 10:00:52 PM »

She pulled!

Hook, line  and sinker  noooo:

Indeed but I honestly haven't regretted it. Been together for 26 years now.

Offline Miss Demeanour

• Power Poster
« Reply #24 on: May 16, 2011, 10:02:06 PM »
I think you are buggered there Miss D

shutup: shutup:

That's illegal in many countries  ...you would know though eh  ;)
Skubber

Offline apc2010

• Power Poster
« Reply #25 on: May 16, 2011, 10:03:27 PM »

She pulled!

Parole ........ rubschin:

Offline Snoopy

• Administrator
  • Power Poster
« Reply #26 on: May 16, 2011, 10:06:17 PM »

She pulled!

Parole ........ rubschin:

Nah! She's not the 26 yo London Party Girl she was but she still keeps me happy, makes me laugh and never, ever says no.

Offline Miss Demeanour

• Power Poster
« Reply #27 on: May 16, 2011, 10:08:17 PM »
Perhaps she doesn't have any need to anymore  ;)
Skubber

Online Nick

• Needs to get out more...
« Reply #28 on: May 17, 2011, 06:22:08 AM »
This reminds me I spent the night picking up women at parties, but I can't recall anything much about it. TRhere seemed to be some laydee NIgerian archaeologists involved too  rubschin:
Warning: May contain Skub
Cat sitter extraordinaire
Semi-professional crocodile

Offline Miss Demeanour

• Power Poster
« Reply #29 on: May 17, 2011, 06:24:56 AM »
Had they been dead for about a thousand years ?
« Last Edit: May 17, 2011, 07:12:22 AM by Miss Demeanor »
Skubber