Disgusterous

Author Topic: Things that brighten the day  (Read 88052 times)

Offline Miss Demeanour

• Power Poster
Re: Things that brighten the day
« Reply #150 on: December 27, 2012, 09:59:01 PM »
As long as we don't have to lick it off  lol:
Skubber

Offline Just One More

• Power Poster
« Reply #151 on: December 27, 2012, 10:26:54 PM »
Congratulations to all concerned Miss C  :thumbsup:
LiFe - It's an "F" in lie

Offline Darwins Selection

• Power Poster
  • I mostly despair
« Reply #152 on: December 27, 2012, 11:45:11 PM »
Congratulations C-Major.  :thumbsup:
I mostly despair

Offline Tipsy Gipsy

• Power Poster
« Reply #153 on: December 28, 2012, 06:48:14 AM »
Congratulations Miss C. 
It's better than I ever even knew.  They say that the world was built for two.  Only worth living if somebody is loving you.  Baby now you do.

Offline Miss Demeanour

• Power Poster
« Reply #154 on: December 28, 2012, 07:47:40 AM »
When my mum died and we cleared her house I took a few mementos ...all silly stuff before I get accussed of robbing and stealing  evil:
The one thing I did ask for was a big crystal and glass mirror that she bought when I was with her. In her words she was "going all Hollywood" .
My brother had been storing it as his house but came up yesterday and put it up for me in my house. He also bought me a beautiful photo of her at his wedding which he had framed.

I woke up this morning and on my way out looked in the mirror. Then told me mum I was off out to Hollywood and see ya later.

I left the house with a hooge smile .
« Last Edit: December 28, 2012, 09:53:27 AM by Miss Demeanour »
Skubber

Offline Baldy

• Power Poster
« Reply #155 on: December 28, 2012, 08:03:54 AM »
When my mum died and we cleared her house I took a few memento's ...all silly stuff before I get accussed of robbing and stealing  evil:
The one thing I did ask for was a big crystal and glass mirror that she bought when I was with her. In her words she was "going all Hollywood" .
My brother had been storing it as his house but came up yesterday and put it up for me in my house. He also bought me a beautiful photo of her at his wedding which he had framed.

I woke up this morning and on my way out looked in the mirror. Then told me mum I was off out to Hollywood and see ya later.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Offline Just One More

• Power Poster
« Reply #156 on: December 28, 2012, 08:11:19 AM »
 :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:

Magic!
LiFe - It's an "F" in lie

Offline Miss Creant Commander of the picklement and baking BAb(Hons)

• Power Poster
  • I have a keen sense of stupidity!
« Reply #157 on: December 28, 2012, 08:26:38 AM »
When my mum died and we cleared her house I took a few memento's ...all silly stuff before I get accussed of robbing and stealing  evil:

How lovely Miss D. ;D  A great way to start the day whatever the weather, I hope that the smile stays with you until you say 'hi' to her on your return. :thumbsup:

Thank you for your congratulations on my news.  I have never had any doubts about the rightness of this young man for my daughters contentment, nor my daughters rightness for the contentment of the young man in question. When I you them together you can almost touch 'rightness' of it.

Sloppy bit is now over. razz:
I have always thought that the worst thing about drowning was having to call 'help!' You must look such a fool. It's put me against drowning.
J Basil Boothroyd

Offline GROWLER

• Power Poster
« Reply #158 on: December 28, 2012, 09:41:11 AM »

How lovely Miss D. ;D  A great way to start the day whatever the weather, I hope that the smile stays with you until you say 'hi' to her on your return. :thumbsup:

Thank you for your congratulations on my news.  I have never had any doubts about the rightness of this young man for my daughters contentment, nor my daughters rightness for the contentment of the young man in question. When I you them together you can almost touch 'rightness' of it.

Struggling with that bit tbh. rubschin:

I'll come back later to comment when I'e 'ad a lie down and a ponder.

• Power Poster
  • I mostly despair
« Reply #159 on: December 28, 2012, 09:46:45 AM »

:thumbsup:

Beneath that Boadicea carapace beats a heart of pure marshmallow.  cloud9:
I mostly despair

Offline Miss Creant Commander of the picklement and baking BAb(Hons)

• Power Poster
  • I have a keen sense of stupidity!
« Reply #160 on: December 28, 2012, 09:53:58 AM »

Struggling with that bit tbh. rubschin:

I'll come back later to comment when I'e 'ad a lie down and a ponder.

As am I Growler.  What it should have said is....When you see them together you can almost touch the 'rightness' of it.
I have always thought that the worst thing about drowning was having to call 'help!' You must look such a fool. It's put me against drowning.
J Basil Boothroyd

Offline Miss Demeanour

• Power Poster
« Reply #161 on: December 28, 2012, 10:00:38 AM »

:thumbsup:

Beneath that Boadicea carapace beats a heart of pure marshmallow.  cloud9:

Don't tell anyone will ya ...my reputation will be ruined  redface:
Skubber

Offline GROWLER

• Power Poster
« Reply #162 on: December 28, 2012, 10:10:26 AM »
Some right ole confuslicating twoddle being writ in 'ere this morning. confused:

Offline Miss Demeanour

• Power Poster
Skubber

• Power Poster
  • I mostly despair
I mostly despair