Disgusterous

Author Topic: Things that brighten the day  (Read 91613 times)

Offline boogs

• Power Poster
Re: Things that brighten the day
« Reply #480 on: July 19, 2013, 07:16:34 PM »
LL admits she has seen The Visitor....  cloud9:

Ahh yes but he is back over here now safe and well, sort of unsound, but here nonetheless therefore LL is unlikely to see 'The Visitor' for another year or so whereas Boogs and I are planning a magnificent party at Nick Towers and unless or until he decides to island hop 'The Visitor' is ours.....Mwahahahahahahaha  point:

You lot are welcome to him.  Thumbs:

Miss C and me look after our own .... we in the Midlands stick together ... we may wander occasionally but we come back home and stick together... :thumbsup:

All meeting up at the mosque?  rubschin:

Can't you read   cussing:
You only get one chance at this life so make the most of it .

Offline Tipsy Gipsy

• Power Poster
« Reply #481 on: July 19, 2013, 07:18:29 PM »

Ahh yes but he is back over here now safe and well, sort of unsound, but here nonetheless therefore LL is unlikely to see 'The Visitor' for another year or so whereas Boogs and I are planning a magnificent party at Nick Towers and unless or until he decides to island hop 'The Visitor' is ours.....Mwahahahahahahaha  point:

Miss C and me look after our own .... we in the Midlands stick together ... we may wander occasionally but we come back home and stick together... :thumbsup:

Will you both be using suitcases for this weekend or just rucksacks?      rubschin:

happy001
It's better than I ever even knew.  They say that the world was built for two.  Only worth living if somebody is loving you.  Baby now you do.

Offline Baldy

• Power Poster
« Reply #482 on: July 19, 2013, 07:19:25 PM »

Yep.  Thumbs:

Ginger is the local Imam for yous lot I guess?  rubschin:

Offline Miss Creant Commander of the picklement and baking BAb(Hons)

• Power Poster
  • I have a keen sense of stupidity!
« Reply #483 on: July 19, 2013, 08:24:19 PM »

Bryan Ferry - Let's Stick Together

I'll raise your 'Lets Stick Together' to Roxy Music - Dance away 1979

It was about the only Bryan Ferry/ Roxy Music track I liked, I was spending a great deal of my free  time at the 100 club. I thought that 'Dance Away' was just so sexy.

http://www.spoonfed.co.uk/london/venue/oxford-street-62/100-club-1546/

Uncle, not much older than me (by grown up standards) is  drummer, wonderful access to 'free range ' Jazz weekends as I lived just around the corner

Ooo Err filling up ere,where on earth did the years go?  Best be on my way.  Sort of Good night folks. offtobed:
I have always thought that the worst thing about drowning was having to call 'help!' You must look such a fool. It's put me against drowning.
J Basil Boothroyd

Offline boogs

• Power Poster
« Reply #484 on: July 19, 2013, 08:25:02 PM »

Yep.  Thumbs:

Ginger is the local Imam for yous lot I guess?  rubschin:

No Miss C is our exalted leader..... worthy:

Offline boogs

• Power Poster
« Reply #485 on: July 19, 2013, 08:28:44 PM »

Bryan Ferry - Let's Stick Together

cloud9: cloud9: cloud9: cloud9:

Offline Miss Creant Commander of the picklement and baking BAb(Hons)

• Power Poster
  • I have a keen sense of stupidity!
« Reply #486 on: July 20, 2013, 05:20:41 AM »
No More Nails. :thumbsup: cloud9:
I have always thought that the worst thing about drowning was having to call 'help!' You must look such a fool. It's put me against drowning.
J Basil Boothroyd

Offline Landlady

• Fool Member
« Reply #487 on: July 20, 2013, 06:46:05 AM »

You happy now   ::)

Oh yes...  cloud9:

Yes LL does admit she has seen The Visitor - it finished playing about five minutes before sneaky beaky BM gallop down to his basement to make this MISLEADING post  angry041:

Before the past 1 1/2 hours I had never seen anything of this film before, ever, never, honest injun - until today  noooo:

Check your pants BM they surely must be getting hot now  Banghead

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Needs to get out more...
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #488 on: July 20, 2013, 06:49:39 AM »

You happy now   ::)

Oh yes...  cloud9:

Yes LL does admit she has seen The Visitor - it finished playing about five minutes before sneaky beaky BM gallop down to his basement to make this MISLEADING post  angry041:

Before the past 1 1/2 hours I had never seen anything of this film before, ever, never, honest injun - until today  noooo:

Check your pants BM they surely must be getting hot now  Banghead

Arse!  redface:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Just One More

• Power Poster
« Reply #489 on: August 13, 2013, 08:53:34 AM »
Me new salt barn as of yesterday  cloud9:

Awesome acoustics, face to the right, speak and your words come around to your left ear about one second later. Stand on the far side approx 65m away, and those having a quiet conversation on the opposite side sound like they’re shouting. Hampshire’s own whispering gallery. A shame to use it for salt  ;)

LiFe - It's an "F" in lie

Offline boogs

• Power Poster
« Reply #490 on: August 13, 2013, 08:56:34 AM »

Awesome acoustics, face to the right, speak and your words come around to your left ear about one second later. Stand on the far side approx 65m away, and those having a quiet conversation on the opposite side sound like they’re shouting. Hampshire’s own whispering gallery. A shame to use it for salt  ;)

Sounds like an awesome  place for a party JOM  :thumbsup:

Offline Steve

• Power Poster
« Reply #491 on: August 13, 2013, 09:22:56 AM »

Cor!   :thumbsup:

Will there be a matching pepper barn?
Well, whatever, nevermind

Offline apc2010

• Power Poster
« Reply #492 on: August 13, 2013, 09:34:38 AM »

;D

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Needs to get out more...
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #493 on: August 13, 2013, 10:24:12 AM »

lol: lol: lol:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Just One More

• Power Poster
« Reply #494 on: August 13, 2013, 05:20:50 PM »
 lol:  lol:  lol:  lol:
LiFe - It's an "F" in lie