Disgusterous

Author Topic: New Windows for the North facing side of the Kennels  (Read 1663 times)

Offline Miss Demeanour

• Power Poster
Skubber

Offline Snoopy

• Administrator
  • Power Poster
  • In the Prime of Senility
Re: New Windows for the North facing side of the Kennels
« Reply #16 on: July 04, 2011, 09:57:41 AM »
No need for plus points ..... It's me burfday next Monday so I'll be able to claim me annual ration of  eyes: anyway.
I used to have a handle on life but it broke.

Offline Baldy

• Power Poster
« Reply #17 on: July 04, 2011, 10:04:07 AM »
No need for plus points ..... It's me burfday next Monday so I'll be able to claim me annual ration of  eyes: anyway.

happy088 happy088 happy088

Offline Snoopy

• Administrator
  • Power Poster
« Reply #18 on: July 04, 2011, 02:06:33 PM »
2 windows completed ..... he has now gone to collect his kids from skool. Tomorrow he is at the Hospital will his father but is back on Wed and Thurs to fit other two windows and do the "finishes".
Yes he will be back 'cos (i) all his tools are in my garage and (ii) he ain't been paid.  whistle:

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Needs to get out more...
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #19 on: July 04, 2011, 02:10:09 PM »
2 windows completed ..... he has now gone to collect his kids from skool. Tomorrow he is at the Hospital will his father but is back on Wed and Thurs to fit other two windows and do the "finishes".
Yes he will be back 'cos (i) all his tools are in my garage and (ii) he ain't been paid.  whistle:
Has he got a big tool box?  eeek:

He might have an accomplice in it that will sneak out in the night, through a window he has cleverly left open and murder you all in your beds... probably like....  scared2:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Grumpmeister

• Power Poster
  • Prankmeister General
« Reply #20 on: July 04, 2011, 02:13:14 PM »
Something tells me we don't have to worry about BM being mistaken for a criminal mastermind...

unless Ned Kelley comes back from the dead.  whistle:
The universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements. Energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest.

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #21 on: July 04, 2011, 02:14:15 PM »
Something tells me we don't have to worry about BM being mistaken for a criminal mastermind...

unless Ned Kelley comes back from the dead.  whistle:

It could happen!  evil:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Snoopy

• Administrator
  • Power Poster
« Reply #22 on: July 04, 2011, 02:16:49 PM »

He might have an accomplice in it that will sneak out in the night, through a window he has cleverly left open and murder you all in your beds... probably like....  scared2:

Several tool boxes!

Unlikely ~ I know his Father-in-law who is, in fact, my local County Councillor. His Sister in Law owns and runs the laydees hair-dressers next door.  whistle:

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #23 on: July 04, 2011, 02:23:01 PM »

Several tool boxes!

Unlikely ~ I know his Father-in-law who is, in fact, my local County Councillor. His Sister in Law owns and runs the laydees hair-dressers next door.  whistle:

So he has left a window open for the SiL...?  rubschin:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Snoopy

• Administrator
  • Power Poster
« Reply #24 on: July 04, 2011, 02:24:14 PM »

Several tool boxes!

Doubt that she would fit though them  whistle:

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #25 on: July 04, 2011, 02:29:04 PM »

Several tool boxes!

Don't they open properly like...?  noooo:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Snoopy

• Administrator
  • Power Poster
« Reply #26 on: July 04, 2011, 02:40:38 PM »

Several tool boxes!

She has what could best be described as a "panoramic" arse.

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #27 on: July 04, 2011, 02:42:08 PM »

Several tool boxes!

Ah... those Tilt 'n' Turn windows are a nightmare....  noooo:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline apc2010

• Power Poster
« Reply #28 on: July 04, 2011, 10:10:12 PM »

Several tool boxes!

Ah... those Tilt 'n' Turn windows are a nightmare....  noooo:

You are Eric Clapton ............I claim my fiver ..........

yes I know .............. noooo:

Offline Just One More

• Power Poster
« Reply #29 on: July 04, 2011, 10:44:25 PM »
APC!   noooo:  Spank2: 
LiFe - It's an "F" in lie