Disgusterous

Author Topic: AO HELL have threatened to close my account.  (Read 254 times)

Offline GROWLER

• Power Poster
AO HELL have threatened to close my account.
« on: July 15, 2011, 05:21:56 PM »
Bloody bastards, and all because I made some disparaging (sp) comments on the news story regarding that murdered drunken lout/s that was/were alledgedly shining a laser beam into a taxi drivers eyes.

I'm absolutely besides myself with rage over this,  Angry9: and ALL beacuase I DARED scared2: to state my opinion that once again, British louts on tour are causing drunken mayhem and grief in the well known thugs hangout hotspot on Zante, Laganas...I know it well unforunately.
I spoke up for the residents of Zante, who are generally peace loving law abiding citizens, and then commented on being ashamed to be British...once again.

Last time I looked at my comments, it was on a record (for me) PLUS 19!!
I can only assume that one of the murdered cronies supporters reported me.

I don't quite know what to do next now tbh, but i DON'T want to simply let it lie at that. Banghead
« Last Edit: July 15, 2011, 05:43:27 PM by GROWLER »

Offline GROWLER

• Power Poster
Re: AO HELL have threatened to close my account.
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2011, 05:42:34 PM »
I have just rplied to them and voice my concerns, disgust and anger regarding their attitude and threatening email.

I'm half expecting to be 'switched' off' now, so I'll say tarar, just in case like. whistle:

Trouble is never far from Growlers doorstep. ::)

Offline Grumpmeister

• Power Poster
  • Prankmeister General
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2011, 06:05:57 PM »
Are you tied into a contract at the moment or is your broadband running on a month to month basis? If you aren't tied in then ring them up and ask for your MAC number so you can move to another provider. Whoever takes your call will ask why you want to leave and then you can tell them exactly what you think of AOL.

Start the complaints process off and see what happens.
The universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements. Energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest.

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Needs to get out more...
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2011, 06:09:58 PM »
Dump them... like we told you years ago....  whistle:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline GROWLER

• Power Poster
« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2011, 06:18:25 PM »
Are you tied into a contract at the moment or is your broadband running on a month to month basis? If you aren't tied in then ring them up and ask for your MAC number so you can move to another provider. Whoever takes your call will ask why you want to leave and then you can tell them exactly what you think of AOL.

Start the complaints process off and see what happens.

Tied in very unfortuanatly. Got pusuaded 4 months ago by a provider cost reduction and very good land line deal including ALL UK calls foc 7 days a week including all the more dubious money making racket numbers too.

Really wish I hadn't now though, as my bladder has just burst over them.

I have asked for a full apology and a revoke of the threat to close me down.
I'm not actually holding my breath though.

I've been given one more chance to behave apprently. cloud9:
How bastard sweet of them ey, bloody arse wipes. Angry9: