Author Topic: The All New What Sort Of Mood Are You In Today Thread?  (Read 2404 times)

Offline Snoopy

• Administrator
  • Power Poster
  • In the Prime of Senility
Re: The All New What Sort Of Mood Are You In Today Thread?
« Reply #75 on: July 18, 2011, 01:33:58 PM »
Think you must have a choice ~ Camelot were bangin' on about only saying who had won if the ticket holder wanted them to.... before they had claimed their winnings like.
Personally, had I won that much, I wouldn't have given a f*ck who knew ..... I certainly would not have been still living where the Royal Mail would have delivered anyway.
Plan for hoooooge lottery win.
1 Bank the cheque
2 Leave the UK
3 Send some money to nearest and dearest
4 Enjoy the rest of my life
I used to have a handle on life but it broke.

Offline Darwins Selection

• Power Poster
  • I mostly despair
« Reply #76 on: July 18, 2011, 01:40:12 PM »
Think you must have a choice ~ Camelot were bangin' on about only saying who had won if the ticket holder wanted them to.... before they had claimed their winnings like.
Personally, had I won that much, I wouldn't have given a f*ck who knew ..... I certainly would not have been still living where the Royal Mail would have delivered anyway.
1 Bank the cheque
2 Leave the UK
5 Put a big wad in turnip futures
I mostly despair

Offline Snoopy

• Administrator
  • Power Poster
  • In the Prime of Senility
« Reply #77 on: July 18, 2011, 02:02:44 PM »
1 Bank the cheque
2 Leave the UK
5 Put a big wad in turnip futures

Should I strike lucky you can be sure I'll ask you to suggest a "Good man" to handle that for me.  whistle:
I used to have a handle on life but it broke.

Offline Miss Demeanour

• Power Poster
« Reply #78 on: July 19, 2011, 06:23:09 PM »
Today has been one of 'those' days ....from the moment I have got up to, I fear, the moment I will go to sleep.

When some customer ( cos we are not allowed to call them complainants anymore  Banghead ) has got me sooooooooooooooo mad today I was milliseconds away from swearing at him which would have got me in some very deep water. He is already on the 2nd stage of a formal complaints process against an officer in my team. But is the most pompous , ignorant, sexist wanker I have had the pleasure of spitting at in a long time  evil:

This coupled by tears and tantrums from my boss  ::)

The longest , most boringest meeting this afternoon where I was counting pigeons outside because I had become that numb  noooo:

An argument with someone from Comm's about incorrect use of the corporate 'swish' - oh FFS  Banghead

A phone call from someone that I thought had disappeared off the face of the planet and all because they wanted a shoulder to cry on or for someone to feel sorry for them  noooo:

Got home to find The Brat had 5 of her friends here and the food I had bought to make my tea had all been consumed whilst they are planning and end of the school year party on Friday  eeek:

Skubber

Offline Baldy

• Power Poster
« Reply #79 on: July 19, 2011, 06:27:07 PM »
Today has been one of 'those' days ....from the moment I have got up to, I fear, the moment I will go to sleep.

When some customer ( cos we are not allowed to call them complainants anymore  Banghead ) has got me sooooooooooooooo mad today I was milliseconds away from swearing at him which would have got me in some very deep water. He is already on the 2nd stage of a formal complaints process against an officer in my team. But is the most pompous , ignorant, sexist wanker I have had the pleasure of spitting at in a long time  evil:

The longest , most boringest meeting this afternoon where I was counting pigeons outside because I had become that numb  noooo:

An argument with someone from Comm's about incorrect use of the corporate 'swish' - oh FFS  Banghead

A phone call from someone that I thought had disappeared off the face of the planet and all because they wanted a shoulder to cry on or for someone to feel sorry for them  noooo:

Got home to find The Brat had 5 of her friends here and the food I had bought to make my tea had all been consumed whilst they are planning and end of the school year party on Friday  eeek:

Look on the bright side, tomorrow is another day. Your next holiday is creeping up very quickly.  ;)

Offline apc2010

• Power Poster
« Reply #80 on: July 19, 2011, 06:28:33 PM »

But you still haven't said wot mood you are in......... rubschin:

Offline Baldy

• Power Poster
« Reply #81 on: July 19, 2011, 06:31:51 PM »
Shitty...I guess. rubschin:

Offline Miss Demeanour

• Power Poster
« Reply #82 on: July 19, 2011, 06:34:51 PM »
Exasperated  lol:
Skubber

Offline Just One More

• Power Poster
« Reply #83 on: July 19, 2011, 06:56:08 PM »

All you need is here Miss D  happy100   Click away

http://make-everything-ok.com/
LiFe - It's an "F" in lie

Offline Miss Demeanour

• Power Poster
« Reply #84 on: July 19, 2011, 07:03:34 PM »
Knew it , bloody knew it ....more crap tonight. evil:

Skubber

Offline apc2010

• Power Poster
« Reply #85 on: July 19, 2011, 07:24:45 PM »
Knew it , bloody knew it ....more crap tonight. evil:

Vent ..........

Offline Miss Demeanour

• Power Poster
« Reply #86 on: July 19, 2011, 07:28:06 PM »
Someone from a few months ago ....that made a faux pas ....and now wants to correct it. 3 or 4 months later and purely with the same intent but packaged in a different way.
Skubber

Offline Miss Demeanour

• Power Poster
« Reply #87 on: July 29, 2011, 01:08:39 PM »
I am in the Friday afternoon - I want to cause trouble mood  redface:
Skubber

Offline Nick

• Needs to get out more...
« Reply #88 on: July 29, 2011, 01:09:19 PM »
Same as every other day then  ::)
Warning: May contain Skub
Cat sitter extraordinaire
Semi-professional crocodile

Offline Miss Demeanour

• Power Poster
« Reply #89 on: July 29, 2011, 01:10:12 PM »
No ...I am quite untroublesome normally  angel1
Skubber