Author Topic: Miss D and the new BF in big showdown  (Read 4046 times)

Offline The Moan Ranger

• Administrator
  • Power Poster
  • No surrender
Re: Miss D and the new BF in big showdown
« Reply #90 on: July 26, 2011, 03:36:20 AM »
Well. I am home now - a cab provided by the Metropolitan Police.  Seems I got on the train at Victoria and then - for reasons unknown to me - decided to get off at Wandsworth Common . I then fell onto the rail track and a train went over me. All trains stopped in both directions, power off and the next thing I know I'm in an Ambulance getting patched up. Then 6 hours in a cell and a £50 fine for being drunk in a public place.  It's taken me 43 years to get arrested! If Carlsberg did days off...

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Needs to get out more...
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #91 on: July 26, 2011, 03:38:24 AM »
Well. I am home now - a cab provided by the Metropolitan Police.  Seems I got on the train at Victoria and then - for reasons unknown to me - decided to get off at Wandsworth Common . I then fell onto the rail track and a train went over me. All trains stopped in both directions, power off and the next thing I know I'm in an Ambulance getting patched up. Then 6 hours in a cell and a £50 fine for being drunk in a public place.  It's taken me 43 years to get arrested! If Carlsberg did days off...

eeek:

For real???
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline The Moan Ranger

• Administrator
  • Power Poster
  • No surrender
« Reply #92 on: July 26, 2011, 03:47:03 AM »

eeek:

For real???

Yup. Starting to hurt now - apparently I hit the train track hard and pure luck meant the train went straight over me and I didn't touch the live rail.  I have a heeeooge bandage on my knee and my salmon pink polo shirt is crusty with blood on my right shoulder. Didn't feel a thing at the time.

Offline The Moan Ranger

• Administrator
  • Power Poster
  • No surrender
« Reply #93 on: July 26, 2011, 03:48:39 AM »
Oh, and Miss D is simply lovely  cloud9:

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #94 on: July 26, 2011, 03:49:39 AM »

eeek:

For real???

Yup. Starting to hurt now - apparently I hit the train track hard and pure luck meant the train went straight over me and I didn't touch the live rail.  I have a heeeooge bandage on my knee and my salmon pink polo shirt is crusty with blood on my right shoulder. Didn't feel a thing at the time.

Christus... I suppose it is lucky that the tracks are four foot eight and three quarter inches apart... if we'd had a narrow gauge system you might have had your head off!  lol:

Be careful FFS!
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #95 on: July 26, 2011, 03:50:18 AM »

Oh yes, I know that...  redface:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Miss Demeanour

• Power Poster
« Reply #96 on: July 26, 2011, 04:58:35 AM »

eeek:

For real???

OMG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And you were going to make sure I got home ok  lol:

Bloody hell though - I am so glad you are ok

Mineral water next time  ;)
Skubber

Offline Miss Demeanour

• Power Poster
« Reply #97 on: July 26, 2011, 05:00:14 AM »

You are a top bloke yourself like ... thank you for my peaches , they are lovely  cloud9:
Skubber

Offline Miss Demeanour

• Power Poster
« Reply #98 on: July 26, 2011, 05:10:23 AM »
The gods are definitely having a laugh , on the news they are featuring an article on rail safety and how playing on the train tracks is not safe  whistle:

Still can't quite absorb what happened to you  eeek: .....FFS go and do the lottery today man  ;D
Skubber

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #99 on: July 26, 2011, 05:13:21 AM »
I was trying to get him to go to A & E first thing this morning....

Really starting to hurt now - just noticed I have 10ish stitches on my knee and a heeoooge cut on my face, plus my shoulder is a gaping wound. Not good.

He has now gone to bed instead tho....  noooo:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Miss Demeanour

• Power Poster
« Reply #100 on: July 26, 2011, 05:19:17 AM »
Next time he won't refuse to buy me another drink  lol:

Having never met the man before he is attempting Har Kari after just a couple of hours   rubschin:

Seriously though he needs to make sure he's ok ....I am hoping that the paramedics wouldn't have let him go if they were concerned about any of his injuries but how can those wounds have remained undressed   rubschin:

TMR - please go to the hospital. Pretty please. I will come with you if you want although I'm sure you have plenty of support .....but please go - that's an order !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Last Edit: July 26, 2011, 05:44:28 AM by Miss Demeanor »
Skubber

Offline Tipsy Gipsy

• Power Poster
« Reply #101 on: July 26, 2011, 05:21:00 AM »
It's better than I ever even knew.  They say that the world was built for two.  Only worth living if somebody is loving you.  Baby now you do.

Offline Just One More

• Power Poster
« Reply #102 on: July 26, 2011, 05:48:22 AM »

eeek:  eeek:  eeek:  FFS TMR

That was hell of a near miss. And then the train incident afterwards too  ;)

Seriously, glad you're OK, could have been so much worse
« Last Edit: July 26, 2011, 05:56:07 AM by Just One More »
LiFe - It's an "F" in lie

Offline Miss Demeanour

• Power Poster
« Reply #103 on: July 26, 2011, 05:52:18 AM »

That was hell of a near miss. And then the train incident afterwards too  ;)

cussing:
Skubber

Offline Snoopy

• Administrator
  • Power Poster
  • In the Prime of Senility
« Reply #104 on: July 26, 2011, 06:11:02 AM »
Gaping wound on the shoulder eh?

Miss D clearly missed when she swung the axe.

Hope you are OK chap.
I used to have a handle on life but it broke.