Disgusterous

Author Topic: WHere is Miss C?  (Read 3974 times)

Offline Nick

• Needs to get out more...
Re: WHere is Miss C?
« Reply #135 on: August 07, 2011, 11:41:29 AM »
My left arm is tingling now  scared2: scared2: scared2:

I think it may be psch psyko mental
Warning: May contain Skub
Cat sitter extraordinaire
Semi-professional crocodile

Offline GROWLER

• Power Poster
« Reply #136 on: August 07, 2011, 12:07:25 PM »
My left arm is tingling now  scared2: scared2: scared2:

I think it may be psch psyko mental

Todays hypochondriatic moment is it, sigh. ::)

Offline Darwins Selection

• Power Poster
  • I mostly despair
« Reply #137 on: August 07, 2011, 01:08:34 PM »
Miss C is back in hospital with very low blood pressure. Over medicated apparently.
I am sure hearing from you will have put her on the road to recovery.   whistle:

Send her my best.
I mostly despair

Offline Nick

« Reply #138 on: August 07, 2011, 01:13:39 PM »
Miss C is back in hospital with very low blood pressure. Over medicated apparently.
I am sure hearing from you will have put her on the road to recovery.   whistle:

Send her my best.

She is not that keen on turnips  noooo:

• Power Poster
  • I mostly despair
« Reply #139 on: August 07, 2011, 04:59:00 PM »

Send her my best.

She is not that keen on turnips  noooo:
That's not what I heard.
I mostly despair

Offline Miss Creant Commander of the picklement and baking BAb(Hons)

• Power Poster
  • I have a keen sense of stupidity!
« Reply #140 on: August 07, 2011, 09:17:38 PM »
As of the early hours of this morning I was moved to a side ward of my own. A joy in many ways but after last night quite frankly I was past caring. There is a notice on the door in orange pen writ large. Barrier nursing only. Fair enough. When tea the drink (for those not from the north ) was bought round this afternoon the nurse happened to be with me she reiterated the question for as Snoops has pointed out the I'll are deaf. Yes please said I milk no sugar. I waited in vain. When the food trolly went round I waited in vain. Finally when visiting time had been and gone and I once more heard the dulcet rattle of the trolly I stood looking hopefully by the door. Two nurses looked the other way one continued flirting with the doctor on the desk, and quite frankly my dear you should have dealt with me, you'd have stood better chance, the third or was it forth passed by the last muttered Elena will be along in a minute.  Here dear reader I lost my rag. I wrote large on the board outside the door under the orange writing ....WTF is Elena. There were one ore two giggles and I did get to see a really cool picture of my heart in three d whilst a rather lovely young man draped himself all over me. razz:
I have always thought that the worst thing about drowning was having to call 'help!' You must look such a fool. It's put me against drowning.
J Basil Boothroyd

• Power Poster
  • I mostly despair
« Reply #141 on: August 07, 2011, 09:27:20 PM »
As of the early hours of this morning I was moved to a side ward of my own. A joy in many ways but after last night quite frankly I was past caring. There is a notice on the door in orange pen writ large. Barrier nursing only. Fair enough. When tea the drink (for those not from the north ) was bought round this afternoon the nurse happened to be with me she reiterated the question for as Snoops has pointed out the I'll are deaf. Yes please said I milk no sugar. I waited in vain. When the food trolly went round I waited in vain. Finally when visiting time had been and gone and I once more heard the dulcet rattle of the trolly I stood looking hopefully by the door. Two nurses looked the other way one continued flirting with the doctor on the desk, and quite frankly my dear you should have dealt with me, you'd have stood better chance, the third or was it forth passed by the last muttered Elena will be along in a minute.  Here dear reader I lost my rag. I wrote large on the board outside the door under the orange writing ....WTF is Elena. There were one ore two giggles and I did get to see a really cool picture of my heart in three d whilst a rather lovely young man draped himself all over me. razz:

But did you get your tea?

Good to hear from you BTW and sounds like you are keeping your spirits up-ish.

Take care
I mostly despair

Offline GROWLER

• Power Poster
« Reply #142 on: August 07, 2011, 09:32:34 PM »
Give 'em hell you owld bat! evil:

Oh, you are already. lol:

Bloody great to hear from you all the same my lickle kitten.  cloud9:

• Power Poster
« Reply #143 on: August 07, 2011, 10:01:39 PM »
Thank you both and I did indeed get my tea. Has anyone seen Snoopy by the way? angel1
I have always thought that the worst thing about drowning was having to call 'help!' You must look such a fool. It's put me against drowning.
J Basil Boothroyd

Offline apc2010

• Power Poster
« Reply #144 on: August 07, 2011, 10:09:27 PM »
Get well soon.........glad you got your tea.......

Offline Just One More

• Power Poster
« Reply #145 on: August 07, 2011, 10:10:40 PM »
Despite all that has been going on, your spirits are still up. Top man, Miss C  confused:
LiFe - It's an "F" in lie

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #146 on: August 08, 2011, 05:11:55 AM »
tea... best drink of the day like....  cloud9:

Good to have you back amongst us Miss C... happy088
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Miss Demeanour

• Power Poster
« Reply #147 on: August 08, 2011, 05:19:23 AM »
They don't know who they are messing with  lol:

Great to hear from you - now just hurry up and get yourself home. This unauthorised absence from duty is simply not good enough  ;)
Skubber

• Power Poster
« Reply #148 on: August 08, 2011, 06:34:26 AM »
Thank you.

I will now await with bated breath and therein may lie my first mistake, waiting with bated breath here for anything could well be fatal, for the first of today's little disasters......

Don't worry  Miss D this place is not a place to tarry long. I assume there is a maternity wing/ward here somewhere though how anyone made/makes it out the door is a miracle more's the pity

I am just listening to the news what have you Pastis and Uncle been up too in the hours of darkness ehh? there is no need for that looting and rioting, just ask BM he's sure to help you.

It seems Uncle may have to be excused as he isn't actually in the county. redface:H
« Last Edit: August 08, 2011, 06:37:42 AM by Miss Creant »
J Basil Boothroyd

Offline Nick

« Reply #149 on: August 09, 2011, 07:44:46 PM »
Just called her. Still in hospital. Not sure if she has low blood pressure or has had a minor stroke  noooo:

SOme idiot has put a clock tower next to her room which chimes every hour  point: