Author Topic: Growler is an old wumman  (Read 1808 times)

Offline GROWLER

• Power Poster
Re: Growler is an old wumman
« Reply #30 on: July 31, 2011, 09:03:06 PM »
Can someone please pm me 'is mobby blower number like, as I'd also like to join in on this early morning call fest. eveilgrin:
I'm in a particulary bad mood tonight anyway, not made ANY better whatsoever in ANY shape  kind or form, of ANY description, when I, yes I, get accused of breaking fudge 'eds piggin' stupid shower. Banghead
It was ALREADY broken and he knows that. He's just using me as a scape goat. cussing:

By the way. His' ouse is a piggin' disgrace, and his car is even werse than last time I saw it.  eeek:
I mean WHO in their right mind keeps their best suit just nonchenantly lobbed in on and amongst a pile of discarded papers, general crap and unboxed cd's, piled high up to the headlining ey, WHO?
Oh yes, and where do all discerning BBQers store their bags of instant light charcoal?
Correct, In the boot of their cars, where else? noooo:

The man IS actually completely and utterly insane in virtually everything he does, sez and thinks.  whacky115
OFFICIAL. Believe me please.

Offline Baldy

• Power Poster
« Reply #31 on: July 31, 2011, 10:39:00 PM »
Can someone please pm me 'is mobby blower number like, as I'd also like to join in on this early morning call fest. eveilgrin:
I'm in a particulary bad mood tonight anyway, not made ANY better whatsoever in ANY shape  kind or form, of ANY description, when I, yes I, get accused of breaking fudge 'eds piggin' stupid shower. Banghead
It was ALREADY broken and he knows that. He's just using me as a scape goat. cussing:

By the way. His' ouse is a piggin' disgrace, and his car is even werse than last time I saw it.  eeek:
I mean WHO in their right mind keeps their best suit just nonchenantly lobbed in on and amongst a pile of discarded papers, general crap and unboxed cd's, piled high up to the headlining ey, WHO?
Oh yes, and where do all discerning BBQers store their bags of instant light charcoal?
Correct, In the boot of their cars, where else? noooo:

The man IS actually completely and utterly insane in virtually everything he does, sez and thinks.  whacky115
OFFICIAL. Believe me please.

I can imagine you are quite correct.

Offline GROWLER

• Power Poster
« Reply #32 on: July 31, 2011, 11:02:31 PM »
Meanwhile, I on the other paw, that is me, most generously and kindly got him into the cave experience DIRT cheap like, using me charm and charisma to the delightful gerlie on reception  angel1

I also cleaned his bottle of Marmite, cus it was all yucky dribbly and sticky, just like himself in fact, and the cupboard it was in too cus it was absolutely disgustourous almost beyong belief. eeek:

Murdered a load of wasps for him, and brushed up all the twigs and dozens of randomly discarded fag ends on his patio thing, and burned them on the bbq.

Picked a batch of tomatoes for him.
Complemented him on the luke warm cottege pie he cooked.
Offered him (unbelievable after the hell he's put me through, I know, but it's just the kind a guy I am I guess  angel1 ) some of MY CAKE!! eeek:

He obviously had the pleasure of my fine company and witty banter for nearly 30 hours too! cloud9:

Thanks mate. I'm sure you appreciated everything just like me (nearly, apart fom a few bits like). cloud9:

Offline Miss Creant Commander of the picklement and baking BAb(Hons)

• Power Poster
  • I have a keen sense of stupidity!
« Reply #33 on: July 31, 2011, 11:12:14 PM »
Did you see my daughter in the cave she was there this afternoon and was most impressed like. noooo:
I have always thought that the worst thing about drowning was having to call 'help!' You must look such a fool. It's put me against drowning.
J Basil Boothroyd

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Needs to get out more...
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #34 on: August 01, 2011, 04:47:26 AM »
 eeek:

Why did nobody call me????  cussing:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Miss Demeanour

• Power Poster
« Reply #35 on: August 01, 2011, 05:07:46 AM »
 lol: lol: lol:

I'm sure LL will be understanding  scared2:
Skubber

Offline apc2010

• Power Poster
« Reply #36 on: August 01, 2011, 06:17:29 AM »
eeek:

You should have asked ........ whistle:

Offline Snoopy

• Administrator
  • Power Poster
  • In the Prime of Senility
« Reply #37 on: August 01, 2011, 07:31:03 AM »
eeek:

Rather than saying "NO!" to the many offers. point:
I used to have a handle on life but it broke.

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Needs to get out more...
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #38 on: August 01, 2011, 08:40:40 AM »
eeek:

Rather than saying "NO!" to the many offers. point:

I didn't think they'd listen to me....  redface: