Author Topic: What a difference a night makes.  (Read 375 times)

Offline Miss Creant Commander of the picklement and baking BAb(Hons)

• Power Poster
  • I have a keen sense of stupidity!
What a difference a night makes.
« on: September 07, 2011, 07:23:11 AM »
For the last few months I have not slept well. Tossing and turning, getting in a fury of frustration. Trying to decide whether to get up and do something constructive or do the sensible thing and have yet one more go at getting to sleep.

Swallowing over the counter sleeping tablets.  Ordering a book and CD from Amazon about sleep and hypnosis to achieve sleep, and using it redface: Reading or watching the box until about 4 in the morning. Finally sometimes managing to fall into a fitful sleep around four in the morning.  Waking a few hours later groggy sore eyed and grumpy.

Last night I slept. I had forgotten how lovely the feeling of waking up after a good nights sleep is. cloud9:

It might take me a couple of hours to get back to my normal state of grumpiness.
I have always thought that the worst thing about drowning was having to call 'help!' You must look such a fool. It's put me against drowning.
J Basil Boothroyd

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Needs to get out more...
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
Re: What a difference a night makes.
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2011, 07:38:13 AM »
You should try space cake...  whistle:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Miss Creant Commander of the picklement and baking BAb(Hons)

• Power Poster
  • I have a keen sense of stupidity!
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2011, 07:55:52 AM »
Well, send some over then but don't tell Growler. Bear baiting is illegal. noooo:
I have always thought that the worst thing about drowning was having to call 'help!' You must look such a fool. It's put me against drowning.
J Basil Boothroyd

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2011, 11:20:14 AM »
Well, send some over then but don't tell Growler. Bear baiting is illegal. noooo:

I didn't say I had any!  eeek:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Online apc2010

• Power Poster
« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2011, 05:48:37 PM »
For the last few months I have not slept well. Tossing and turning, getting in a fury of frustration. Trying to decide whether to get up and do something constructive or do the sensible thing and have yet one more go at getting to sleep.

Swallowing over the counter sleeping tablets.  Ordering a book and CD from Amazon about sleep and hypnosis to achieve sleep, and using it redface: Reading or watching the box until about 4 in the morning. Finally sometimes managing to fall into a fitful sleep around four in the morning.  Waking a few hours later groggy sore eyed and grumpy.

Last night I slept. I had forgotten how lovely the feeling of waking up after a good nights sleep is. cloud9:

It might take me a couple of hours to get back to my normal state of grumpiness.

So true had 5 nights of hardly no sleep ........... surrender:

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2011, 05:49:39 PM »

That Miss T eh...? EH?  eyes:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Online apc2010

• Power Poster
« Reply #6 on: September 08, 2011, 05:51:56 PM »

Yes ..........but not like that ...........she is gubbed .......fell over last night ......busted head and a deep 6 inch gash down her leg ......

Offline Darwins Selection

• Power Poster
  • I mostly despair
« Reply #7 on: September 08, 2011, 05:53:30 PM »

Yes ..........but not like that ...........she is gubbed .......fell over last night ......busted head and a deep 6 inch gash down her leg ......

Poor thing, wish her well from us.
 happy100
I mostly despair

Offline Miss Demeanour

• Power Poster
« Reply #8 on: September 08, 2011, 05:53:45 PM »
Was alcohol involved or can you account for your whereabouts at the time ?  rubschin:
Skubber

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #9 on: September 08, 2011, 05:54:13 PM »

Bladdered?
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Online apc2010

• Power Poster
« Reply #10 on: September 08, 2011, 05:55:41 PM »

Bladdered?

Not sure was not there ............but will try to do some pics of her shin for you ........

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #11 on: September 08, 2011, 05:58:33 PM »

Bladdered?

Not sure was not there ............but will try to do some pics of her shin for you ........

eeek:

sick2:
Pro Skub  Thumbs: